TPF National Meet 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 13, 2009
Dear TPFers,

A belated Happy New Year to all of you ! I trust that Santa has been good to you and that you added more orange goodies to your collection.

I'm soliciting interest in another national meet in Vegas. I know there has been requests to move it across the country and given the concentration of designer labels and proximity of three Hermes stores, Vegas seems to be the best choice especially our group is getting larger. I would like to continue our tradition of having it in mid to late April. Potential dates could be 4/15,22 or 29.

For members that have not attended one in the past, this is a weekend of fun when you meet with other H lovers that share your same compassion. Our activities start off with lunch at the Bellagio with program such as scarf demos, group games and raffles to follow with shopping at the Hermes stores and dinner.

Everyone pays for their own meals from a prefix menu and chat no stop with someone you only meet online. Sounds strange ? You'll believe it when you get here. And you think you join a 'cult' !! LOL !!

If you are interested, please post on this thread with the date you prefer or send me a PM by Jan 31st.

Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.

And you are an [emoji56] for offering to organize the national meet again this year. [emoji8]
Thank you MYH. Love to know that you're coming. I was so busy tallying the scores from the games that I missed your scarf demo. With you permission, will need to have it videotape this time (of course, we'll not show your face !!)

Reactions: csetcos
I'm good for all 3 dates, too. Yay! And yes, please videotape because for the life of me I can't remember anything you showed us last year. :sad: And I desperately need the help lol.
Dear TPFers,

A belated Happy New Year to all of you ! I trust that Santa has been good to you and that you added more orange goodies to your collection.

I'm soliciting interest in another national meet in Vegas. I know there has been requests to move it across the country and given the concentration of designer labels and proximity of three Hermes stores, Vegas seems to be the best choice especially our group is getting larger. I would like to continue our tradition of having it in mid to late April. Potential dates could be 4/15,22 or 29.

For members that have not attended one in the past, this is a weekend of fun when you meet with other H lovers that share your same compassion. Our activities start off with lunch at the Bellagio with program such as scarf demos, group games and raffles to follow with shopping at the Hermes stores and dinner.

Everyone pays for their own meals from a prefix menu and chat no stop with someone you only meet online. Sounds strange ? You'll believe it when you get here. And you think you join a 'cult' !! LOL !!

If you are interested, please post on this thread with the date you prefer or send me a PM by Jan 31st.

Looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones.
this is exciting! Looking forward to it!! The April 22 or 29 is easier for me. (Tax deadline too stressful, lol!). So much looking forward to this event! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.