TPF Mulberry meeting Bicester Sunday July 5th

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Everyone welcome!!!
    We'll meet up outside the Mulberry store at Bicester outlet village at 11am on Sunday 5th July! (inside the store if it's raining)
    Hope you can make it!!!!!:yahoo:

2. Jo - You're a star, you couldn't have picked a better weekend.

Shhhhh don't tell everyone but it's my birthday on the 6th. ;)

3. ^^You won't get away without buying something then!
    I'm in, 5th is good for me.

4. It will be a good opportunity to speak to the main players in Hulahoop's wedding as well, hopefully the doughnut seller is there on a Saturday!

5. I'll be there!

6. Jo - I'll pick you up if you want as I will need to pass through cambs to get there.

7. Are ya'll going to buy snoods?

8. ^^^Yay, snoods all round :yahoo:Yipedee dooo be dooo
    Im in, it's gone straight in the diary :tup:

Riff, my ex's birthday was the 6th July - that makes you a Cancer if I remember correctly?

9. Count me in-hopefully and I can see the lovely ladies on TPF!!!

10. Aly - yes I'm a cancerian, although I doubt I take after my star sign as I'm not at all maternal and cancerians are supposed to be the mothering type!

11. Woohoo!! Count me in :yahoo:

12. Oh that's interesting, I didn't realise that. Well, he wasn't the mothering type :lol: more the selfish git variety really :rolleyes:

ETA meant in response to Riff, but yipee, looking forward to meeting you Hula!

13. ^^^ lol!

14. ooh Riff- you have to buy something for your birthday!!!!! We'll chat about lifts nearer the time but sounds good:tup:

15. yipppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I'll be there! what fun!