TPF Moms... what COACH item do you want for our day???

purpleoscuro

Feb 22, 2008
Mother's day is next Sunday and I know, is a day for celebrate that we are moms and that we are blessed to have the most amazing gift: our kids...
But thinking a little materalistic :graucho:...
What Coach item do you want for Mother's day?

If I can ask I want a convertible Ergo (I don't think so because is too expensive...), a Legacy bag or a Coach watch.

well i got told after i made my outlet haul that that was my mother's day present....so i guess im cool with that. i better at least get flowers and a card on the actual day though :yes:

Coach gift cert (my DH would rather eat nails than actually shop at any store pretty much) which I'm going to use to get the Ergo Convertible bag in burnt orange - I saw it IRL on Saturday and loved it - it's very soft and slouchy and a nice size!

Ohhhhhhhh!!! Lucky! That's the bag I want... in that color!!! :crybaby: I gift certificate from Coach is my dream gift haha.
Like Tara said I am not expecting nothing too... I bougth recently a tote and I told my husband that I already have my mother's day gift (I hope he forget that lol).

Well, so far I got a pair of white gold heart shaped earrings (diamond accent) with the matching necklace. Hubby gave them to me today.

As far as Coach, I want the large Ergo Hobo in either black or brown. (chocolate)

I ordered myself the Eugenia Tattersall hat a couple weeks ago and then asked my husband if he wanted to give it to me for Mother's Day. He hated it on the website, but when he saw it on me, he loved it. So now he just needs to wrap it up!

I've bought a lot of stuff lately so I'm just going to wrap it up (turtle keyfob, flower coin purse, tattersall swingpack). DH said he has a surprise for me (not a actual present but he said it's really thoughtful)!

I don't expect anything Coach. I just picked up my signature stripe wristlet so I am good for a while. My DH is working late all week so I don't even know if he has time to plan anything but I hope he doesn't forget. I just want to hang out and do something with the family maybe go to a zoo or amusement park or something, I hope the weather is nice.

I asked for either a patent capacity wristlet, a tattersall swingpack, or a Heritage Stripe swingpack.

But I will probably get my standard gift of flowers and lunch out after church;). LOL, good thing it's the thought that counts!

I'm not really expecting anything Coach, either because of all my shopping I already did this year. I'm hoping to go out to a nice dinner, that will probably happen! If I could get whatever I wanted I would want a clay or teal gigi. Or a patent purple Francine! I'm REALLY dreaming now.

Last edited: