TPF members CLs as Art

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm pretty new here so mods, please delete if there has been a thread like this (I did search first though). There's a thread on CL obsessing but the photos are not all tPFers' CLs: http://forum.purseblog.com/christian-louboutin-shoes/cl-obsessing-photo-du-jour-347255.html

There's an ongoing thread about tPFers' bag photos as art and there's been talk about collecting these photos and making them into a book or something. Here's the link: http://forum.purseblog.com/handbags-and-purses/tpf-members-bags-as-art-410330.html

I've had the good opportunity to look at all your CL collections and avatars, and always thought some of the shots were quite clever.

So maybe we can post tPFers' CLs photos here. I'll start with chako012's beautiful photo which I thought should be called: "Cabal of black CLs"

Attached Files:

2. Great idea, and clever name for that photo!

3. #3 Feb 1, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2009
  4. Is Homemade art also requested :confused1:
    Just made one :P

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• art1.jpg
      art1.jpg
      File size:
      193.2 KB
      Views:
  5. Every time I think of art and CLs, I think about shop's rainbow of Simples. Was is shop's or someone else's?

I don't have any CL art photo's. I am not very artsy, nor am I good with picture taking.

6. #6 Feb 1, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2009
    Here is the proof that Loubis been there forever :graucho:
    "Dance of the Goddesses" :nuts:

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

• old.jpg
      old.jpg
      File size:
      187.6 KB
      Views:
  7. You seriousy amaze me Dany - fantastic work again! I wish Mr Louboutin would see this site.

8. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I plan on doing some macro shots of a few patent pairs today. But then again I might just get lazy and go shopping instead.

9. [​IMG]

10. My favorite python VP's & My engagement ring
    [​IMG]

11. Holy Honkin' Diamond Batman!!! What a gorgeous ring, he is definitely a keeper with taste like that :yes:

12. Lord, Stinas, I love the shoes and the ring. And maybe your Fiance. Give me a call if you every want to trade husbands for the weekend, LOL!

13. [​IMG]
    My picture
    These are from my friend Deb...she is a pro...these are my shoes
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. ^^^I agree....I'd happily swap SO's. Have I ever mentioned the time mine got me a pen for Valentine's day? I'm not still bitter about that at all :wtf:

15. A pen? For what? To sign a check of his? LOL