TPF Meeting in Paris (Spring 2017)

Which day can you do?

• May 13, 2017

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • May 20, 2017

Votes: 12 92.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have been to the London and New York Meets and would love to attend the Paris meet! It has been a while since I have been around here- moving, getting married, all of those fun things. Can you keep me in the loop, I would love to be back in touch with all of you lovely H ladies! This is a new account for me, my older account, archygirl, I was locked out of....PM me for an explanation.
Unfortunately you dont qualify at this moment.Please read the rules of meet up link as posted above.

I am definitely interested in this trip! I had actually been planning a trip to Paris this year and had been looking at hotels near the fsh. Either May date would work for me...

Reactions: mrs.posh
I have been to the London and New York Meets and would love to attend the Paris meet! It has been a while since I have been around here- moving, getting married, all of those fun things. Can you keep me in the loop, I would love to be back in touch with all of you lovely H ladies! This is a new account for me, my older account, archygirl, I was locked out of....PM me for an explanation.

Archygirl I remember meeting you in London , you were the blonde lady wearing a Ciels Byzantins gavroche , no?
How annoying that can't be included just because of being locked out of your original account! Maybe we can meet up in London if you are heading this way?
I note that attendees are required to have 500 minimum posts and the person organising this event has less !

Reactions: papertiger
Archygirl I remember meeting you in London , you were the blonde lady wearing a Ciels Byzantins gavroche , no?
How annoying that can't be included just because of being locked out of your original account! Maybe we can meet up in London if you are heading this way?
I note that attendees are required to have 500 minimum posts and the person organising this event has less !

Yes and there should be no problem to get 500 posts...nearly there.

mrs.posh asked if she could start the thread and it was agreed she could, with the proviso that she needs to get to 500 posts before; Please feel free to message me if you have questions. Thanks!

Hi H lovers, I wanted to share my love and passion for Hermes for those who appreciates it the most and I find that the ladies (and gents) here on TPF do so, with our Mod Mistikat's blessing, I started this TPF meeting thread in Paris in the Spring of 2017.

It will be a private event starting from shopping at Hermes followed by a reserved lunch and then stroll, and maybe thé de l'après-midi (afternoon tea) to end the day. BUT I am open to suggestions we just need to nail down the date first :smile:

I hope you can make it. :heart:

Xoxo
Mrs.Posh

Please note that to be able to be a part of this you need to be a member of TPF for more than 6 months and have more than 500 posts.

Have there been any updates to this meet or PMs? I haven't seen anything.