TPF Meeting in Manchester UK :YAY!:

I am new here but i just have to say "Poor Socialite"!!!! (referring to LondonBrat's comments on first page of thread)

Try to arrange something for people and get blasted for not wanting to trek down south! I'm a Midlander but lived in Manc for 5 years and have now been in Sheffield for 2. In my humble opinion Manc is totally rocking for shops and is even better than London because the shops are closer (no need for tube rides around), it's less crowded and friendlier!

I don't see why there shouldn't be a few different meetings. After all, better a few people meet up than noone because a venue can't be agreed! I might be around for Manchester too if that's OK...

I am new here but i just have to say "Poor Socialite"!!!!

Try to arrange something for people and get blasted for not wanting to trek down south! I'm a Midlander but lived in Manc for 5 years and have now been in Sheffield for 2. In my humble opinion Manc is totally rocking for shops and is better that London because the shops are closer (no need for tube rides around), it's less crowded and friendlier! Besides just because London is the capital, doesn't mean everything has to happen there.

I don't see why there couldn't be a few different meetings, people could even go to more than one!? After all, better a few people meet up than noone because a venue can't be agreed! I might be around for Manchester, depends when it is...

haha lol !, Your totally right. The manchester Meet is on the 20th of january, so if your interested let us know, The more the merrier ! LOL :nuts: ;)

gosh, would love to come, never been to nothern England before, but there's just no way :crybaby:

After xmas shopping and fueling my LV obsession a little bit more :graucho:, I'll probably gonna be working all weekends of 2007 :s and probably should ban myself from any kind of shopping

Hope you'll have an awesome time though. Can't wait to see pics :yes:

gosh, would love to come, never been to nothern England before, but there's just no way :crybaby:

After xmas shopping and fueling my LV obsession a little bit more :graucho:, I'll probably gonna be working all weekends of 2007 :s and probably should ban myself from any kind of shopping

Hope you'll have an awesome time though. Can't wait to see pics :yes:

Thats totally understanable but When you do come to manchester, let me know...me and you need to go shopping LOL !:P

Just read all about this meet, sounds like it will be such good fun!!! Would love to come, as I am only 16 aswell, so the same age group!!! I live in leicester though, so I think that is like 3 hours away, so probs wouldnt be able to come!! But, oh well, hope you all have a great day!!! And if one is arranged in Birmingham, fil me in!!!! Haha!!

Just read all about this meet, sounds like it will be such good fun!!! Would love to come, as I am only 16 aswell, so the same age group!!! I live in leicester though, so I think that is like 3 hours away, so probs wouldnt be able to come!! But, oh well, hope you all have a great day!!! And if one is arranged in Birmingham, fil me in!!!! Haha!!

thanks, i wish you could come, i will make a post on how it goes :smile:

:sad: ive got the day off! my only one i seemed to have had since.. sept right and im going the footie! dont get me wrong im well hyped for the footie im just GUTTED i cant make the meet, hey rose + steve (any anybody else for that matter) how about a shopping day in liverpool one time? if we made it a sat i could arrange work so i go in at 7 but thats it! im usually in at 3 but i can do a shift swap for half my shift! we should totally do it some time soon! we can all go and 'do lunch' somewhere gorgeous! and go get cocktails sumwhere after as ill have ID so i can buy then :graucho: hmm or maybe if im going off to work after that wouldnt be the cleverest idea ive ever had... hmm
PM me and we can sort something out!
*infact i no its early like but a week on sat im not in till 7!
i no its probs too inconvienient like so how about the 2nd week in feb? ive gota do a shift swap then so we cud do it that day maybe!

:sad: ive got the day off! my only one i seemed to have had since.. sept right and im going the footie! dont get me wrong im well hyped for the footie im just GUTTED i cant make the meet, hey rose + steve (any anybody else for that matter) how about a shopping day in liverpool one time? if we made it a sat i could arrange work so i go in at 7 but thats it! im usually in at 3 but i can do a shift swap for half my shift! we should totally do it some time soon! we can all go and 'do lunch' somewhere gorgeous! and go get cocktails sumwhere after as ill have ID so i can buy then :graucho: hmm or maybe if im going off to work after that wouldnt be the cleverest idea ive ever had... hmm
PM me and we can sort something out!
*infact i no its early like but a week on sat im not in till 7!
i no its probs too inconvienient like so how about the 2nd week in feb? ive gota do a shift swap then so we cud do it that day maybe!

Hi ! Im gutted that u cant come to the 1st meet up but a get together for a drink would be ooooo la la brilliant ! haha I love that u have ID :graucho:
So I will PM you when we get back from the 1st meet and then who ever wants to come for a drink a week after or so can do so. Look forward 2 seein ya ! LOL :nuts: :smile: :smile:

Sorry I just re read, earlier than the meet for a drink will be great ! I will PM the others tomorrow ! LOL I will get back to u but a post shopping drink will be fun in the 2nd week in jan !