tPF is Back... AT LAST!!

1. OMG.. I checked the tPF every few minutes/hours... and it said that it always be back.. at 4:00 pm... then at 4:30 pm... then "be right back"... I was going to cry when I saw Vlad posted "be right back" as I thought it's going to take an indefinite amount of time..before tPF is back...

BUT NOOooo... It's back now!!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Vlad.. Glad it's back.... Hope you fixed whatever needs to be fixed..

I didn't realize how tPF has become a HUGE part of my life.. :heart:

2. Woohoo!! We're back!! So what did you guys do while TPF was being maintained?

I went to have lunch and spoke with my SO who is still jetlagged

3. Yea - glad we're back!!!! I finally got some work done today when it was down :shame:

4. OMG i was going nuts :biggrin:

5. :yahoo: it's back!!! I just got in at five and saw it was down but now i'm happy.

6. I was going thru withdrawal symptoms!! Phewww, glad it's up and running again.

7. Sorry ladies, I tried to get a hang of the image attachment situation and couldn't find a good way to get things done... for now. Good news is, the thumbs are back. Bad news is, I may hafta turn tPF off for another two hours later tonight. :sad:

8. Oh no :sad:
    But thank you for all the hard work on the forum - love it the way it is! :yahoo:

9. TPF - Much loved and much appreciated! :yahoo: :heart:

If it's not online occasionally, LV.com and (so many others LOL) always are! :nuts: ...and. we know, and trust, that you're as nuts as us so will be back with a ba(n)g as soon as poss! :lol:

Cx

10. :cursing:OMG NO!! not until ater 10 please :smile:

11. Glad we're back!
    I think the PF has some kind of link to our PSYCHE!

12. hahah i ws trying to work out the time diff. im going 4EST wahts that GMT and i couldnt find it out.. i was getitng soo upset. haha glad its back though

13. Oh my, when I saw the message I really got sad! lol! I wanted to "see" you guys and see what was new! I was so thankful it came back before I left to volunteer.

14. welcome back :yahoo: .... thanks god i was sleeeping

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice