TPF Hawaii Meet & LV Field Trip

Seeing Disney's bracelet made me def. want one. Seeing Aki's Chanel made me want one of that. I also want an LH like Colleen's, an Onatah like Aulii's, and what the heck, I only have one Damier piece so I may as well one to match Jun Ken Po.

Anyway, we need to do this again so that Aulii can bring her riveting, Emily can bring her gold pap, and so that we can meet Memory Bliss & Caley...I guess I can show off the disco ball since Disney wanted to see it...and we can enable JunKenPo to get her 2nd bag. An so that my daughter can show you guys that she's not normally as cranky as she was today!

By the way, I give up, can't post pix tonight. I'll try to go to photobucket and work that way. I'll post that I ended up with a Pomme Key Holder. It'll look so HOT hanging outta the ignition of my mini van!!!!!

The other girls got some cute things too!

Colleen--I guess that means I am not waitlisting for the mc key holder!!!

Hi guys! The meet was so much fun. Sorry for being late but we finally made it. Of course you guys can borrow my bracelet.... for pics, haha. Everyone there was really nice. I had met Rileygirl once before and meeting her again was just as fun. Our kids were glued to one another, lol, and the hubbys took the babys while we were at LV. Yeah, so we got to shop kiddie free for a little while. Aulii (loved your bag) and her daughter was so well behaved. Junkenpo and her friend were so fun. It was exciting to be there for her very first LV purchase. I know you'll be hooked now, hehe. Aki is so stylish. I had to make the purchase at LV because I wanted some style like her. Colleen was really fun to hang out with. Like the bracelet, lol? Trade for the heart!

Riley, thanks so much for setting up this get together. It was really good fun, good food, and I got to bring a little LV home. Everyone is really nice and it was good to finally put a face to a name. Plus the kids and the hubbys got along really well. Thanks!

The funniest part of the day was being asked us what the special occassion was and answering "It is our first time meeting." And then being serenaded. Anybody remember what she sang?

Another highlight was walking into LV and then having the SAs remark about all of our LVs. That must have been quite a sight for them to see us all together with all different LVs. They kept following us around wanting to help us. That was neat. Of course, Rileys SA was very nice and friendly and made the experience much more fun and personal. I can't wait to get together again.

Thanks Riley, but your SA is nice. I'm so use to shopping with my mom, always going right up and asking for exactly what she wants. I use to get embarrassed when I was younger but I guess I ended up the same way, lol.

Another highlight was walking into LV and then having the SAs remark about all of our LVs. That must have been quite a sight for them to see us all together with all different LVs. They kept following us around wanting to help us. That was neat. Of course, Rileys SA was very nice and friendly and made the experience much more fun and personal. I can't wait to get together again.

oooh sounded like so much fun. i kind of had that same reaction when i went to oahu a year and a half ago. my roommate came to visit me and she didn't want to feel left out so i loaned her my mono speedy. so my mom, my roommate, and i all carried LVs and my dad commented on how we got some stares...even from japanese tourists!!! lol

The funniest part of the day was being asked us what the special occassion was and answering "It is our first time meeting." And then being serenaded. Anybody remember what she sang?

Haha! I know! It was fun to walk in as a group...next time we'll do the tPF t-shirts & buttons! Then we'll really get the looks!:roflmfao:

Honestly, I was nervous to meet you ladies IRL... I'm not in the habit of meeting people I only know from the internet, but I'm so glad I flew up & got to hang out with you all! I would definitely do it again!

And as for the lady serenader...I vaguely remembered my mom used to sing that song to us when we were kids...so I googled some of the lyrics.:idea:

It's called "Getting to Know You" by Oscar Hammerstein... it's in the musical The King and I.

Finally settled. It was great meeting everyone, it was so fun today! It was hilarious that the lady sang to us. Anyway the trip to LV was fun too! I only got a mono key holder, I can post pics later. Hopefully next time we can meet everyone else!

oh yeah thanks disney for asking to see the lookbook, I would never have the guts to ask lol. Thanks to you I love the new onatah in that blue color! I loved aulii's onatah too though!

here's my keyholder with all the catalogues.

Attachments

• keyholder.jpg
    keyholder.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 67
Aww..since Aki could post I'll try again for the millionth time!

Attachments

• tpf meet purchases1.jpg
    tpf meet purchases1.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 25
  • tpf pruchases 2.jpg
    tpf pruchases 2.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 23
  • tpf purchases3.jpg
    tpf purchases3.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 54
I had a great time meeting all of you! I cant believe how long we were there. Time flew by so quickly since we were having so much fun! Im so jealous that you all got to buy something! Free catalogs too? Wow! Lucky gals! I wish I could have stayed longer to browse around LV but my daughter was definitely having a melt down due to the fact that she missed her nap. As soon as I put her in the car, she knocked out! She was REALLY tired since she slept for 3 hours.

Im hoping to go back to LV some time this week so I can buy something to make up for today. Maybe Colleen and I have to make an extra trip down so we dont feel left out! :smile:

Thanks again Rileygirl for planning this wonderful meet. We definitely have to have another one so I have an excuse to tell my hubby that he has to buy me another bag!!!

Haha!

Lunch was so much fun! It's not often I get to go out to dinner with such professional and friendly ladies!

Getting serenaded at the table was amusing... especially when she asked if lunch was a "special occasion"! :roflmfao: (I dare anyone to try explaining a tPF meeting to the waitstaff!)

Caley guessed me right, I'm the red MJ... although now I've got a brand-spanking new Damier Illovo PM to rock the mall with!

Going into the LV boutique with like-minded shoppers really made the "first-time buyer" experience a special & memorable occasion. Rileygirl's SA was as sweet & cheerful as you wish they all would be... and there were snooty ones there, too.

Posting pictures will have to wait for me, though... I brought my camera but I don't have the usb cord... and I don't want BF to make more fun of me than he already does! :rolleyes:

So.. pictures from me on wednesday! I'm such a dork...part of me can't wait to get home just to do this! :P

Jun Ken Po - Im so glad that you got the Illovo PM! I think thats a great bag to tote around and it looked really good on you!