tPF Girls in Singapore

Hey y'all! :smile:

Good to know that there are other Singaporeans here. Think there are just barely a handful of us on tPF.

Are you local? Or from outta town, Summergirl?
[vogue] - you're such a rarity! Singaporean guy on tPF! ;)

Hey y'all! :smile:

Good to know that there are other Singaporeans here. Think there are just barely a handful of us on tPF.

Are you local? Or from outta town, Summergirl?
[vogue] - you're such a rarity! Singaporean guy on tPF! ;)

HAHA. im currently residing in london. what to do? i'm obsessed with fashion. hehe. oh. and i'm like only in college. :P

Nymph: I'm local and a HUGE designer bag collector. Who's your fav designer?

So nice to hear from other Singaporeans! We should have a party where we can sit down for hours and discuss bags!!

I used to live in Singapore for my secondary school, but now I'm in US...

I LOVEEEE shopping on Orchard Rd...And I still stop by Singapore everytime I go home to Indo...

Nymph: I'm local and a HUGE designer bag collector. Who's your fav designer?

So nice to hear from other Singaporeans! We should have a party where we can sit down for hours and discuss bags!!

I wish I could afford to be a designer bag collector! :crybaby:

Brunch/ tea to yak our heads off about bags would be TOO fun! Most of my friends think I'm insane for entertaining thoughts about, and actually blowing so much money on bags :shame:

[vogue];1030649 said:
You've got several Singaporeans here. I'm a singaporean guy, but i'm currently in London studying. :P

vogue, I would have never had guessed that you are Singaporean. I'm not, but one of my uncles lives there.... My mom and sister went earlier this year. I should have gone with them.... Some of my best friends in college lived in Singapore (and also Hong Kong, they were expats).