tPF FAQs & How-Tos

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. http://forum.purseblog.com/frequently-asked-questions-and-how-tos/

In case you haven't seen it, I have added a new section with commonly asked questions about how to use this board. I will add more how-tos as times goes by, later tonight I will compile a write-up on how to resize/watermark pictures.

:wlae:

2. Thanks Vlad!!!!!

3. Thanks Vlad! Quick question: Do you mean resizing them before you post/attach them or resizing using tags(?) (ex. height=# width=#)? I dont even know if the latter is possible. .is it?

4. Sir PurseBlog!

5. I meant resizing before posting/attaching. I don't think there is an option to use meta info to shrink them.

Let me get right on it!

6. ^ Okay thank you!

7. Very nifty, Vlad! I noticed it taking shape...got curious when it suddenly appeared and had "never" under posts :sneaky: So many fantastic improvements lately...you've been mighty busy there...

8. What can I say, I've been mighty busy lately. :jammin:

9. Vlad, is your sig the lyrics from the song, "We Are the World, We Are the Children"? Just curious.

10. ^^Think it's from "Land of Confusion" by Genesis?...the video had rubbery puppets of the band and the Gipper in bed with Nancy :lol: .

11. That is correct!

:rochard: :jammin:

12. Oh, that's right, of course...I remember now. Great song!:jammin: Love when Gabriel was with Genesis; I know I'm dating myself. ;)

13. Thanks Sick4Marc. One of my favorite CDs is, The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway from Genesis...from a long time ago. ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice