tPF dinosaur asks ... what is your favorite Limited Edition LV??

jenskar

O.G.
May 14, 2007
Fell down a rabbit hole tonight and ended up taking a stroll here and wondered ... is anyone still interested in the artist collabs of the Marc Jacobs days?
I lived for those bags: Sprouse, Richard Prince, Yayoi Kusama and my all time favorite, the Murakami laughing cherries.
So ... am I really a dinosaur? Or are there any likewise afflicted collectors out there?

I am a sucker for those pieces. I love all the Murakami pieces!

Those were the pieces which brought me to LV (and the Deauville). I love how they are a bit crazy. But I also was a great fan of Marc Jacobs, especially is Main separate line, however not fond of all his newer stuff... [emoji58]

Fell down a rabbit hole tonight and ended up taking a stroll here and wondered ... is anyone still interested in the artist collabs of the Marc Jacobs days?
I lived for those bags: Sprouse, Richard Prince, Yayoi Kusama and my all time favorite, the Murakami laughing cherries.
So ... am I really a dinosaur? Or are there any likewise afflicted collectors out there?
I love the Kusama collection.

I forgot to mention, the rose ikat collection is what got me started with LV. I am still not that into their regular stuff and mostly buy LEs.

Last edited: