tPF dinosaur asks ... what is your favorite Limited Edition LV??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Really love this topic :heart:
    My favorite two LE are the beautiful watercolor and the smiling cherry blossom one. Actually, I have been thinking about hunting for a smiling cherry blossom Pochette for quiet some time now. What would you say? Is it a dated item or could I still pull it off? (I’m 26, turning 27 this year, and thought it would be the cutest bag for short errands or meeting friends in the park with my doggy) :biggrin: Edit: Would it fit a bigger smartphone?

2. totally not dated (well not in a bad way anymore) and OF COURSE you can pull it off!!!

Quinni likes this.
  3. I have the Speedy B 30 in the Giant Monogram with the matching large zippy wallet and coin purse. A beautiful set .I love them. :flowers::heart:

4. Thank you for your reassuring words! So kind of you :heart:

5. 03D1E2F2-7F36-402A-8F93-826166B02E93.jpeg Roses

6. I love the Stephen Sprouse Roses - this is a beauty!

Jolena Angeline likes this.
  7. I have yet to carry my Speedy 30 Ramage Grenade. Not much chance at the moment!

Attached Files:

8. IMG_2616.JPG mine is my eclipse sequin speedy from 2009. I absolutely adore this speedy

9. 40FB9826-168A-458D-A164-CAA37DAF3276.jpeg the beautiful Noe vivienne

Pink Sunshine likes this.
  10. Any chance of a close-up? She looks gorgeous!

11. This is as far as she’s been so far - a quick photo-call on the field gate and back into her dust bag !

12. For men? The Monogram Bequia line and the oversized Nomade Damier Oversize line.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. Ahh yes the Cérises speedy is still one of my faves :love:

14. Roses

15. For me it will always be the Murakami, My taste in bags have changed and I would not use them now but I will always love that line. It was just such a fun line and looking at always put a smile on my face.