tPF dinosaur asks ... what is your favorite Limited Edition LV??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. These are my 2 all time favorite bags IMG_1578.JPG

2. That's my all time favorite LE piece.

3. [​IMG]
    My Watercolor Speedy 30 is still beautiful and one of my favorites-THE favorite to look at. I‘m just not a Speedy 30 Girl .

Hermezzy, BleuSaphir, Quinni and 11 others like this.
  4. BleuSaphir, JA_UK, LV2 and 1 other person like this.
  5. Oh I'm in love! :biggrin:

PamK likes this.
  6. Thank you Dream! I have seen them preloved on Fashionphile and Yoogi’s.

7. This is beyond gorgeous! I wish I could get my hands on one, especially in 30! Lucky girl!

Nivahra likes this.
  8. These are my favorites!

I got a big thrill by being able to carry my Murakami cerises to the Murakami exhibit at the MCA Chicago last year, and carrying the Kusama to the Kusama infinity room just 2 months ago.

With the release of Catogram, that has become my favorite now.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. I sold my speedy, but I think the Roses collection is so beautiful. I did keep the pochette!

Raffaluv, PJMac, baghagg and 2 others like this.
  10. Wonderful collection!! Just WOW! I especially love your Neverfulls.

Annabel Lee and QueenLouis like this.
  11. Thanks I’m a total sucker for mono with *stuff* on it

Diorlvlover likes this.
  12. 1547073633266.jpg

The Dentelle is one of my favorite bags, period.

Of items I wish I had, I love the Stephen Sprouse roses and the Kusama pieces.

13. An old thread, but I have the Speedy 30
    I absolutely adore that Richard Prince water colour Speedy ...

14. Great old thread. I have sprouse rose speedy, highlight of my life was seeing it in the costume museum beside the Louvre where they had a Marc Jacobs history at LV exhibit. Also have cherries wallet. I treasure the special editions so much. Such a sucker for a classic with a twist. :smile:

FashionForwardChick likes this.
  15. The Murakami laughing cherries were before my LV time but I drool over these bags and toy with trying to find a good condition Speedy one day. I don't have a Speedy and want to add one to my collection - so maybe I'll take this social/economic down time to save a few pennies and find just the right bag. I usually don't feel the "makes my heart sing" thing - but this bag REALLY makes me happy every time I see it.

FashionForwardChick likes this.