tPF dinosaur asks ... what is your favorite Limited Edition LV??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The cherry speedy!
    file jul 09, 1 46 54 pm.jpg

Diorlvlover, Pagan, baggilou and 7 others like this.
  2. I can relate to every post in this thread and your bags are all devine. I have a question for you ladies: Which designer or artist is responsible for the sequined Speedy DE as pictured here? I loved this bag so much and couldn't get my hands on one at the time, but I was unaware it was a particular designer's work product! Thanks so much.

Screenshot_20181129-050543.jpg

scndlslv likes this.
  3. I could be wrong but I think it was just a seasonal collection rather than a collaboration with another designer. I have the mini pochette from this collection and love it.

scndlslv and baghagg like this.
  4. Yes, it was a seasonal LE. I got mine on ebay at a decent price about a year after they came out. I would check ebay and Fashionphile regularly if you still want one. It was called "Paillettes"

baghagg likes this.
  5. It was probably designed in-house with varying degrees of involvement from either MC or corporate. :P I don't know many of the in-house designers at LV sadly, but you can find some of them on instagram.

baghagg likes this.
  6. It’s kind of sad that I remember seeing it in the store and thinking it was too much (probably Bc they had too many clustered together on display) but since then, whenever I see one I want one. :sad:

baghagg likes this.
  7. For me my favourite LE piece will forever be the Richard Prince water colour speedy, closely followed by Stephen Sprouse Rose's and then Ikat.:smile:
    20181129_135640.jpg
    20181129_141027.jpg
    20181129_141001.jpg

8. PamK, LV2, Pink Sunshine and 3 others like this.
  9. My favorite is the Kabuki Collection designed by Kansai Yamamoto. One of the best times of my life was when I lived in Japan for two years. It is a very special place to me, so of course I bought a Kabuki piece when the collection came out. I got it in London as my souvenir of my trip there. I know, I know...makes more sense to have gotten a bag from a British brand. But, by happenstance, I was there during the release and that’s my story.

It just so happens that I’m wearing my Kabuki WOC today. :love:
    5DA651C0-B9A2-4BBD-A4F1-99D73B774985.jpeg

12FC2DF1-F6B6-4F72-BC87-78D8CFD19C09.jpeg

10. My favorites all happen to be by Japanese designers- Kusama, Murakami, and Yamamoto. I really like looking at everyone's collections! Keep the pictures coming!

FullSizeRender 3.jpg FullSizeRender 4.jpg FullSizeRender 2.jpg FullSizeRender.jpg

Attached Files:

11. The sprout rose collection is my absolute fav. Too bad I was too young at the time and had to buy very expensive prelove to just get one piece in the collection.

12. Hermezzy, BleuSaphir, leooh and 4 others like this.
  13. I also adore this collection. There were some melting issues I know but my friend has the neverfull and this far no issues. I live the speedys. Cane in 2 different color combos I believe.

14. My Roses Vernis Alma GM

Attached Files:

15. Thanks for that info!
    Nice! I would love to have a Speedy or NF in pink handles

snibor likes this.