tPF dinosaur asks ... what is your favorite Limited Edition LV??

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Fell down a rabbit hole tonight and ended up taking a stroll here and wondered ... is anyone still interested in the artist collabs of the Marc Jacobs days?
    I lived for those bags: Sprouse, Richard Prince, Yayoi Kusama and my all time favorite, the Murakami laughing cherries.
    So ... am I really a dinosaur? Or are there any likewise afflicted collectors out there?

LJChicago, pukasonqo, JA_UK and 5 others like this.
  2. I am a sucker for those pieces. I love all the Murakami pieces!

Those were the pieces which brought me to LV (and the Deauville). I love how they are a bit crazy. But I also was a great fan of Marc Jacobs, especially is Main separate line, however not fond of all his newer stuff... [emoji58]

baghagg and jenskar like this.
  3. SS Graffiti line. My all time favorite.

pukasonqo, melsig and jenskar like this.
  4. The Cherry blossoms from Murakami and Kusama for me!

baghagg, Bags_4_life and jenskar like this.
  5. Speedy - Water Color and Mirage !
    never had either of them but still think about them, maybe I am a tPF dinosaur too!

jenskar likes this.
  6. I love the Kusama collection.

PJMac, LJChicago and jenskar like this.
  7. Mine was the Robert Wilson collaboration. It's what brought me to LV.

fabuleux and jenskar like this.
  8. My favourite is still the Aquarelle Watercolor line... had my hands on the white Speedy 30 for a bit but then sold it because I thought it was too big for me. It was gorgeous though and wish they made SLGs in that line...

JA_UK and ADreamDeferred like this.
  9. #9 Nov 28, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
    Yes, the Aquarelle Watercolor! Gorgeous :love: I'd prefer smaller than 35 though

lvw.jpg

BULL, zhenmi, TomMi39 and 2 others like this.
  10. #10 Nov 28, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
    I forgot to mention, the rose ikat collection is what got me started with LV. I am still not that into their regular stuff and mostly buy LEs.

JA_UK and baghagg like this.
  11. The Stephen Sprouse roses collection is still my all time favorite. I am still holding on to my duffel bag and my wallet.

12. I love this line and would make any size work :P

13. I’m a sucker for the artist collaborations and LE bags during Marc Jacobs’ tenure. I like when there’s a twist on the traditional or a splash of color. Generally I’m not a fan of plain monogram or DE and I’m not feeling any of the current styles. This thread needs pictures so here’s my MJ LEs. :smile:

A651F451-C923-480A-8379-DA7A3674A6BD.jpeg 90B8A68A-2A6A-43D0-9593-B30CD37830D7.jpeg AAA0364A-0A86-4DB4-B867-9A21BFE1C15B.jpeg 85B4413A-30E0-40EE-B011-2806BDCD7B62.jpeg D1D9320C-28FD-4DF1-B556-ECF6BC6A2E98.jpeg
    717B73CC-2389-4633-BE19-6C7700BC4DBE.jpeg

14. IMG_8411.jpg my fav !

15. I missed them but love the Aquarelle Speedy and the white/black striped mono NF.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice