TPF & Coach Need YOUR vote

Which bag is your favorite?

• Coach Gathered Sophia

• Coach Jeweled Sophia

• Coach Madison Embossed Python Shoulder Bag

• Coach Madison Patent Large Sophia

Results are only viewable after voting.
Congratulations to Megs - I love reading your blog, so look forward to reading your contributions on Coach!

Unfortunately I hate all 4 of these bags. If I had to choose one, the patent Sophia is ok. But the leather does look cheap as other have noted.

As a longtime Coach fan (25+ years), I think that these bags are trying too hard to be trendy. I know a lot of people are upset by Coach knockoffs/lesser brands imitating Coach styles, but I think that the pleated bag looks like it is trying to be a Miu Miu; the jeweled bag is trying to look like a Prada; etc. etc.

I am not old, I am not stodgy, I do like current fashions, but I feel like Coach has cheapened itself by cranking out hundreds of styles every year. Quality has declined, prices have increased. But their marketing strategy and designs are clearly working for them. Neither is working for me.

I chose the gathered Sophia simply because of the color/hardware combo and the fact that it's "gathered" - it makes it look interesting and hopefully will be used on other styles as well. I don't care for the Sophia style at all, and the shoulder bag is only so so. The jeweled one looks gaudy, it would be much better without the "jewels".
Now, if we could only get an Audrey, Sabrina or Kristin-type satchel in that gathered leather! That would be awesome! Also, why are the "warmer" colors always paired with gold hardware? Plum, red, almost all purples? That red patent would look so much better with silver...

The embossed python gets my vote. I like the patent but I think it looks a little fake, like plastic or vinyl. I don't really care for the other two.

This is easy! I definitely love the Embossed Python Shoulder Bag ;) I don't like the "gathering" of the Gathered Sophia. The Jeweled Sophia looks like a not so well done jeweled bag by some generic brand while the Patent Sophia is just too plain and it looks very plasticky.

Looking forward to the guest blog post :biggrin:

Does there have to be a Coach is a bad brand post every time PB posts a review of one of their products? There is, as usual, one of these on the site. These posters rarely comment on the bags other than to say they're "awful" or something similar. My goodness. Anyway, I voted for the patent because Coach red patent is to die for.