TPF Coach Charm REVEALS

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I wanted to start a new thread for our IRL purse and charm reveals.

Uploading photos now.

2. :woohoo:

3. Here is my leather prince purse charm and a name charm that I made.....
    more photos uploading soon.

Attached Files:

4. That's so cute!

5. love it...looks great!

6. that is so adorable!! :ps: I love the name charm added to it. How did you make it???

7. Oh thankss!

It is fine silver ( fine silver is 99.9% silver, sterling is 92.5), stamped and antiqued.......Art clay silver is a recycled silver that is fired in a kiln.

I am adding my name disc to my purse now....will post more photos. Does any one else have any more IRL photos, or am I the first?

Attached Files:

8. I have yet to receive them but I will post when I do :smile:

9. I have pictures! I was just coming to post them. Man, Desiree, that looks so awesome on the purse charm (even better than I thought it would). I can't wait to get mine!

Here are my purse charms from leather prince along with the silver disc charms from aquabeet (one is for my Coach bags, one is for my Rebecca Minkoff bags and one is for whatever). I want to get more purses for my third disc and also the name tag charm Desiree is making me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I got two non purse keychains/charms from leather prince as well. A bunny and a Ninja. Didn't take a picture of the ninja on any bags yet, but want to show off how adorable she is anyway! Will take a picture of her on one of my bags tomorrow.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also got this adorable hand painted charm from lizhutnick. When I saw it I had to get it because I've had a running joke for years with friends and family about kissing a lot of frogs before finding a prince.
    [​IMG]

10. cute charms everyone :smile:

11. Mh my gosh, those are so cute Ruby!! Love them!

12. Where do you get the tpf charms?
    chris;)

13. Awww everything is adorable!

14. There's a whole thread with info about them here. All the sellers can be found on etsy.

15. Cute charms ladies!