tPF Closing For Maintenance, Reprogramming, For 1 month!! AHHH!!

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Guys get ready for rehab..

I had problems logging in, so I pm'd Vlad.. Sadly, he said they will be closing for about a month, starting Wednesday!! They have to do a full system maintenance and reprogramming......... AHHHHHH!:crybaby::cursing:

Scroll down for more info......................

April Fools!!!!! LOL:Push::lol:

2. I just had to pick myself up off the floor - my tPF connection has been playing up badly so I thought this was true......LOL thanks PrinceAbdullah for the scare!

3. so has my connection...lol I was just agreeing

4. LOL, i'm such a prankster.....Luckly the purse forum has been acting up, just in time....LOL:lol:

5. Hah I knew what this was when I opened it, good one!

Now hopefully there won't be 9840943 other April Fool's topics all over here like there was last year. :lol:

6. har har....while y'all are at it please wish my youngest bro (a non-tpf'er) happy birthday!! Woo hoooooooooooooo.

7. Ah geez, freaked me out, because I've been having major problems tonight, too!

8. Your young brother is not a Tpf'er??? What's wrong with you, boy?, LOL

Happy Birthday, pursegrrl's Brother!! :dothewave:

9. haha NOT FUNNY!! gave me a heart attack haha

10. And P-A, I was onto you as soon as I saw that title..too many people have tried to fool me today, I'm Down Under, so we're nearly finished with the day...;)

11. LOL! Happy April Fools!!

My connection's weird too..can't see pictures.

12. I am so sorry, but I didn't fall for your joke! LOL! I just knew Vlad and Megs wouldn't torture us that way!;)

13. ^^Mine too....some pics are not showing.

Anyway, I nearly went into a mild panic when I read the title. Funny (NOT)! LOL. I don't know what I'd do without tPF for a whole month.

14. Lol

15. Prince I think you need a 30 day timeout!:lol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice