TPF charm/keychain/secret sign update! All in the mail!

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
What started off as a tiny LV RAOK project, and then an LV subforum project sure exploded! When I opened this up to the whole board I thought another 50, maybe 75 people would want them....silly me, I was worried about making the 100 piece minimum.

Well, 600 orders later :nuts: .....here we are. The second order was a couple of days late, so I apologize for the slight delay, I was busy getting all of those out, when the third order showed up today, early :shrugs: ...I was on a roll, so I just powered through the rest...every single one is in the mail!

Count to date: 654 tPF 'secret signs' distributed world wide!

Good thing, I decided to up the last order to 200 pieces, I have about 50 pieces left for the late birds or new comers.

Please post/continue to post pictures of how you are using yours...it really makes it all worth while!

go tPF!:heart:

I am very excited to get mine and plan on using it on my bag each day -- I know I'll be looking at other bags in malls and larger cities when I go from now on in hopes of seeing another one!

Thank you for all your efforts on these - I can't wait to see it in person!

:amazed: You must have been crazy busy for the last few days. Thank you so much again for doing this.

My mom let me know mine had arrived at their house, so I can't wait to add them to my bags when I get there!