TPF Charm/keychain/secret sign update! All in the mail!

twinkle.tink

Choose to be happy
O.G.
Sep 19, 2006
OK, first off I want to give Nakolulu a big thumbs up for really getting this rolling with her poll. As you all know, I thought since I had already done it for the ROAK, it would be the easiest solution. I thought another 50, maybe 75 people would want them....silly me, I was worried about making the 100 piece minimum.

Well, 600 orders later :nuts: .....here we are. The second order was a couple of days late, so I apologize for the slight delay, I was busy getting all of those out, when the third order showed up today, early :shrugs: ...I was on a roll, so I just powered through the rest...every single one is in the mail!

Count to date: 654 tPF 'secret signs' distributed world wide!

Good thing, I decided to up the last order to 200 pieces, I have about 50 pieces left for the late birds or new comers.

Please post/continue to post pictures of how you are using yours...it really makes it all worth while!

go tPF!:heart:

:Push: I desperately want one to put on my bags but I don't really think my mom would understand when I explain to her what it is so I can use her credit card to pay for it.

It'll be so cool if I spot someone near me with it on their bag, though! :nuts:

I got mine last weekend and it's adorable. As I posted in another thread, I always switch bags so you'll just have to look at my bag charm for it lol. I'll be sure to put it on and post a pic of the bag it'll be on when I go to TPFer hot spots like SCP though!

Thanks for the adorable charm!

a huge THANKS to you Mary for putting all your time and effort into making this a reality. i definitely appreciate you taking the ball and making it all happen from my little post!! and i'm so happy to be able to now spot some of you tPFers out there wherever i go. GO tPFERS! :woohoo: