tPF Book Club: Let's hear your suggestions for our November book!!

Sternchen

O.G.
May 16, 2006
Okay you all!

I'm sorry I'm a bit late in posting this, but I've been super busy with school & family things lately :s So...October is winding down and it's time to hear suggestions on which book we'll be choosing for November!

If you've got one, just post the title here, or if you've got the Amazon link, you can post that too!

Suggestions will be taken until Saturday (the 27th) and then a poll will be posted where you all can vote :smile: We may be starting NOvember's book a few days late, but that's not really a big deal, is it? :confused1:

I just posted this in the book club thread but I just got Bitter is the New Black. The amazon seller I bought it from really screwed up thus giving me the first bad expierence on amazon. I am so bummed and just started reading so I don't know if I could even suggest a new book.

BUT

Belinda Jones (UK author) is an amazing writer and my favorite author. You can only get her books on amazon for the UK but it is well worth it. Her books are so down to earth and really make you laugh. My favorite was probably "On the Road to Mr. Right" GREAT BOOK, long but they are easy reads and really get you involved. Here is her link so you guys can check her out. I have all of her books including the newest "The Love Acadamy" which was again fantastic!!

http://web.mac.com/divabelinda/iWeb/Site 2/WELCOME.html

SHE IS AWESOME!!!!

The lovely bones by Alice Sebold
Lucky by Alice Sebold
The Almost Moon by Alice Sebold
The Pact by Jodi Picolut
My Sisters Keeper - Jodi Picoult.
The Handmaids Tale by Margaret Atwood.