TPF Beauty Swap Box Round 11!!! Rules and Sign Ups!

Hi there! I have tons of goodies accumulated and would love to join this round if possible. I'm a newbie to the swap but have read the rules and also reviewed the last few rounds/posts in preparation.

I just PM'd unluckystars with my info :biggrin:

One suggestion -- can we consider excluding fragrances and makeup bags that have a heavy perfume odor? I worry fragrance samples/bottles will break/leak in transit, and the cloth items with a heavy odor basically permeate everything else in the box. I assume people wouldn't put in a cloth item that reeked of cigarette smoke, to some people the perfume is just as bad. Just a thought!

It may be hard to judge smell. Someone may have a bag that smells like crazy of their perfume but they may not notice it anymore since they are used to it. Any perfumes should be wrapped well and stored in a ziplock in case of breakage though.

I had to go back and look at the original post, as I got the final sign-up date for this mixed up with the Secret Bunny Polish exchange, lol. So many boxes and exchanges to keep up with!

I know! During the fall I did the bb raok and participated for 2 in the nail fall round and I had trouble keeping everyone straight LOL