~TPF Beauty Bar Swap Box Round 14 Reveals!~

Jo Malone?!?!!? OMG. <FAINTS>
So much incredible stuff here! You will love the Tarte maracuja oil; it's great.

I am so excited to search through the box. I hope it arrives on Saturday so I can enjoy it over the holiday weekend hahah.

I dropped the box off this morning, so hopefully you will get it tomorrow! I'll PM you the tracking in just a minute :smile:

Also, since I had to use a new box, I had the worst time getting the box to shut! I took a couple of the bulging offenders out. The Davines samples+spray filler on the left... the bottle was the offender but I took the set to keep it together. I think I will just add them to the next swap box, since I'm not sure they'll be right for my hair type (I have to read some reviews, but it looks volumizing?). Or if anyone wants me to send these to them separately, plmk! I'm happy to mail them...

And the Olay sample face wash/Not Soap/Radio? body wash looked interesting, so I will be keeping these offenders!

Seriously, kapster, I hope it doesn't "jack-in-the-box" at you when you try to open it! :balloon:

Last edited:
Both my oils found a home!
Thanks for adding them! I'm super excited to try out the Tarte one - it's the perfect size for a trial run!

Nice choices!! Looks like you found some fun things.
Thanks! Very excited - happy that I was able to find a couple of things for my mom too. She has been looking for a good travel size aerosol spray lately!

Great picks!!! So glad my baby Jo Malone found a new home, it was very lonely with me lol
Thanks for adding her, haha. I was super excited when I saw that - usually we don't get too many perfumes in the box!!

I was secretly hoping no one took it LOL:whistle:
Sorrrrrryyyyyyy :shucks:

I dropped the box off this morning, so hopefully you will get it tomorrow! I'll PM you the tracking in just a minute :smile:

Also, since I had to use a new box, I had the worst time getting the box to shut! I took a couple of the bulging offenders out. The Davines samples+spray filler on the left... the bottle was the offender but I took the set to keep it together. I think I will just add them to the next swap box, since I'm not sure they'll be right for my hair type (I have to read some reviews, but it looks volumizing?).

And the Olay sample face wash/Not Soap/Radio? body wash looked interesting, so I will be keeping these offenders!

Seriously, kapster, I hope it doesn't "jack-in-the-box" at you when you try to open it! :balloon:

LOL I'll put on a hard hat and safety goggles just in case

Floridasun8
Pmburk
Staci_w
Anna1
Kells1983
Kapster HERE
Unluckystars

Yay the round is just about over! Unless theres a lot of interest now in a new round, I'm going to wait until mid-March to start the next sign ups!

Sounds good! I had a lot more to swap, but couldn't pick anything to swap it with. I've added some more to my swap pile too. Mostly drugstore. I did a Milani haul and didn't like a lot of what I got.

Here's what I chose:
- Tom Ford lip lacquer, oooh la la!
- Garnier hair treatment, I can't resist the smell...so yummy
- Whish shave cream, perfect for my travel bag
- Deborah Lippman nail polish, love the color

unluckystars, I forgot to ask you for your address so please send and I can get the box back to you this week.

I'd be down for joining the next round too!

Attachments

• CAM00923.jpg
    CAM00923.jpg
    668.7 KB · Views: 179
Here's what I chose:

unluckystars, I forgot to ask you for your address so please send and I can get the box back to you this week.

Nice selections! Let me know how that Whish shave cream is... I tend to just use shower gel lately, but am open to recommendations if the shave cream is really good!
And the Tom Ford.... I agree with the ooh lala... that was sooo tempting! hahaha

Here's what I chose:

Nice picks!!! Hope you enjoy that TF lippy!! &#128516;

Floridasun8

Pmburk

Staci_w

Anna1

Kells1983

Kapster HERE

Unluckystars

Yay the round is just about over! Unless theres a lot of interest now in a new round, I'm going to wait until mid-March to start the next sign ups!

This was a lot of fun! Thanks so much for organizing it! I will definitely participate in the next round :smile: