**TPF BB Spring RAOK Rules and Sign Up Thread**

A couple of weeks ago, I found the best and biggest Sephora I have ever seen. It's a couple hours drive away, but is so worth the drive. The couple near me are tiny and have only a handful of brands. So I think a road trip is in order, and with the weather finally being decent I think a road trip is in order!

^^ Thank you lady!! Now that it's towards the end, I'm feeling even better...lol

Are any of you ladies taking advantage of the VIB Rouge "social" this weekend? Hubby has given me the green light and I plan on racking up on some things for me AND my spring buddy :cool:

^^ Thank you lady!! Now that it's towards the end, I'm feeling even better...lol

Are any of you ladies taking advantage of the VIB Rouge "social" this weekend? Hubby has given me the green light and I plan on racking up on some things for me AND my spring buddy :cool:

Oooooh - I wish I was invited! I just made VIB with my purchase last weekend. Woohoo to hubby! Glad he knows how to play along :biggrin:

I think I'm about done! Just have to figure out what I want to do for the candy items because I wait on those so that they are fresh. Plus I have about 2 weeks or so till everything makes it here! Should ship shortly after so my person will not be the 1st this time out!