**TPF BB Fall Pumpkingeddon RAOK Chat and Reveal Thread**

Just found out that my package has been delivered, but I havent been able to retrieve it from the mailbox yet. Will check it asap when I get home later and post the reveal asap! Can't wait to see!! :biggrin:

2 of the items on my wishlist were these Ciate caviar manicure sets that I've admired every since they came out, but would just never spend the money to buy them. So I'm really excited to play now! :biggrin:

I even JUST painted my nails black yesterday for Halloween so now I can add the black ones just in time! The white is going to be beautiful as well for lighter color days and will have to play with it too with a french manicure to see how it looks that way.

Attachments

• photo 1-2.JPG
    photo 1-2.JPG
    100.1 KB · Views: 97
  • photo 2-2.JPG
    photo 2-2.JPG
    125.5 KB · Views: 95
Pumpkin Lindt Chocolates! :woot: I LOVE Lindt truffles and have never seen the little pumpkin wrapped ones yet so those are just adorable!!

The card that was in the box as well was just beautiful. I actually sat and admired the outside of the card for a few moments before even opening it LOL It actually has black glitter on the dress and hat. The inside of the card has also been revealed and my buddy was 'Beauty K Addict'!

Thank you SOOOO much for everything. I was so excited to get the box and play with my goodies!

More pics to come...

Attachments

• photo 3-2.JPG
    photo 3-2.JPG
    96.7 KB · Views: 94
  • photo 2-3.JPG
    photo 2-3.JPG
    84.2 KB · Views: 94
  • photo 5-2.JPG
    photo 5-2.JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 98
I have purchased Chanel bags before, I have owned Chanel shoes before and even still have by 1 little lonely bottle of Chanel No. 5 on my perfume counter, but I have NEVER had the opportunity to try any of the other beauty products so I am STOKED!!
I feel so overwhelmed that my buddy would include such an extra special gift and am so excited to try!

The hand cream is in a large box which I have already tried a little bit of and smells fabulous and feels so luxurious!

Then just tons of samples! New fragrances that I cannot wait to try and other ones like lipstick samples, mascara and skincare! WHHHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• photo 4-2.JPG
    photo 4-2.JPG
    70 KB · Views: 100
  • photo 5-1.JPG
    photo 5-1.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 98
Lastly, a full collection shot.

Thank you again Beauty K Addict! You have really made my day and I am so super excited to try these new items and extremely happy with the entire gift!

:flowers::hugs:

Attachments

• photo6.JPG
    photo6.JPG
    113.7 KB · Views: 102
i aim to please missy! ;) and i'm glad you love all your goodies! this is how i roll when it comes to gift giving lol. i don't mind splurging a bit as long as you're happy with everything!

i've never heard of ciate before so i figured the 2 NP on your list are your top items! and you know what? you got me hooked! i'm looking at other local online stores where i can purchase these babies. i only buy chanel (and dior- mostly for coveted LE ones) cause it last me 3 wks w/o chipping (pedi wise). pretty pricey for a small bottle though but really worth it! majority of my beauty items are from chanel and a few from other high end brands. i tried pretty much everything and only stuck to what works for me!

the halloween card just screams sexy so i have to have it! lol i was gonna get you a thanksgiving/halloween theme chocolates from a popular local brand here but didn't get a chance to go back to the mall (busy life/with kids/pregnancy- you get the picture) but the pumpkin lindt chocs will suffice. it's one of my faves too!

anyhoo i'm so glad you love everything! as long as you're happy i'm happy! :hugs:

Lastly, a full collection shot.

Thank you again Beauty K Addict! You have really made my day and I am so super excited to try these new items and extremely happy with the entire gift!

:flowers::hugs:

Last edited:
i aim to please missy! ;) and i'm glad you love all your goodies! this is how i roll when it comes to gift giving lol. i don't mind splurging a bit as long as you're happy with everything!

i've never heard of ciate before so i figured the 2 NP on your list are your top items! and you know what? you got me hooked! i'm looking at other local online stores where i can purchase these babies. i only buy chanel (and dior- mostly for coveted LE ones) cause it last me 3 wks w/o chipping (pedi wise). pretty pricey for a small bottle though but really worth it! majority of my beauty items are from chanel and a few from other high end brands. i tried pretty much everything and only stuck to what works for me!

the halloween card just screams sexy so i have to have it! lol i was gonna get you a thanksgiving/halloween theme chocolates from a popular local brand here but didn't get a chance to go back to the mall (busy life/with kids/pregnancy- you get the picture) but the pumpkin lindt chocs will suffice. it's one of my faves too!

anyhoo i'm so glad you love everything! as long as you're happy i'm happy! :hugs:

Sooo sweet. Thanks again!
I've already played with the black caviar nail set :smile:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1382046793.413432.jpg