tPF Australia - The Thunder from Down Under

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha did the red jelly bean help?

I remember when I got my ears pierced the first time, most embarrassing....I'll leave it at that, I pierced my ears the second time with ice and a needle and my hands shook the whole time.

*Shudders* I don't know how people do this... you must have balls of steel.

And yeah, the red jelly bean helped - I had a choice between red (nice), white (meh) or black (ergh) so the decision was easy.

It usually only takes a week for a parcel to go from Vic to QLD, so I assume i_wona that you should have it by now.

Thanks very muchly Loki. Yeah, as I thought. Boo. Seller gave me some numbers to track with but none of them show anything up. I've written to her so we'll see.

casper said:
ahhh, i'm still waiting for the camera!!

What camera casp?!?!? WHat have I missed?

this is what I whipped up last night - it's just decent quality acrylic paint ( you can just see the tube on the left, behind my soda glass ) on black calico, I'm hoping that ironing it will set the paint, because I quite like the design!

totepaint_1.jpg

reg - That's gorgey! A very talented lady. :yes:
casp - I wanna see the Hermes bracelet!! Hurry up casper's DH!!!! :rant:
loki and i_wona - Your piercing stories cracked me up. I nearly fell off my chair re the clit reveal. :lol: Bahahahahaha!! Classic!

Alright girlies.. you wanna see the new moi? You got it... but you've been warned. Will PM pics shortly. :sick:

HA HAAA!!!!! *Sigh* So glad I've got boys. Although I will freak if Felix ever gets a Prince Albert. Zoinks!

Reg - Love that!!!! That would be awesome on a cushion!

Loki[/i] that's fricking hilarious!!!!

Reg that looks neat.. I hear Etsy calling! :nuts:

I'm buggered. Rooted, rather. I can see it'll be another early night and another whole day tomorrow of trying to catch up on posts! :Push:

^ Lolza I farked up my tags. Ugh so tired. 3 hours sleep and 3 hours running. Well, almost, 2 hours 50 it was at chugalong per hour. But still I'm tuckered. Stupid work, I love sleep, why must it separate me from my one true love?

Status
Not open for further replies.