tPF Australia (Sydney) Meeting?

The new burberry store is quite cool, right near LV! Though i think it should've been properly located on Castlereagh St instead of King St (which is at the side). Only a few metres between burberry & LV, so gals...bring lotsa $$$$$$!

Yeah i saw when the store when it was under renovations and said that it was due to open July, i like Burberry but i dont love it esp. with the great stuff lv has atm and im so excited for the new Hermes store opening next month! that is going to be so good, the store the size of a closet on castlereigh st doesnt give it justice! unfortunately thats going to be on elizabeth st though, well the 2 min walk is worth it for the beautiful stuff they have

I have decided on a date, if this clashes with alot of you it can be rearanged. Saturday the 30th September! Meeting at the Lint (Lindor) cafe in Martin place (just opposite channel 7) at 12!!!! Now reply if you are coming (and if you will bring a freind or anyone else) so i can make the booking!

Sorry NM:Push: I'm replying but I don't think I can make it as we'll be away during school holidays weekends.:hysteric: But I'm sure you guys will have a great time.;)

Hi everyone!! Awww...sorry i can't make it as i have my best friend's wedding (night) & tea party (day) to attend :sad:
PLUS i don't have a "BAG" *yet* except a small burberry bag :sad:

I'm sure u guys will have alot of fun!!

What bag to bring..can i make a suggestion? - any that can hold all your $$ to go brand shopping!

If you have 2 (and maybe a couple more) who can't come but a handful of people who is coming then it should be okies, leave the original date....that's actually the long weekend.

Oh goodie, a tpf meeting in Sydney :smile:
I'm a maybe at the moment because i'm supposed to be travelling on business at the end of the month, but if i'm not, i'll definitely show up... I should know for sure in a couple of weeks :nuts: