tPF Australia - Putting the *ss in class

W00t W00t! :rochard:

What are all us Associates up to today? I am mildly knackered, had a heavy session in the gym last night doing leg and arm weights, and once home again was so tuckered I zonked out at eight and had to be woken for dinner! It's the longer of my two weights sessions anyway, 90mins at least to get through it all, but last night was a kicker as I have progressed and so was due to go up weights on most of my exercises. Anyway needless to say I had a severe case of the wobblies afterwards but am feeling not as bad as expected this morning. Just did a short swim anyway though, it was funny as it's really foggy here this morning and it was clearer looking towards the end of the pool underwater than it was out of the water! :blink:

Am hoping my Revolve order arrives today, it's well overdue, plus my Minkoff 3-Zip Rocker should be arriving soon too! :nuts:

Love the new thread name coco, I wonder how long they will let it stay up? I'm confused by the starting of the new thread already, I thought the old one was closed when we reached 5000 posts or maybe I have missed something?

'Ello Bottoms!

Gosh, all this bum talk reminds me that I should change my avatar sentence thingy to "like a water balloon half-filled with walnuts." Sigh - age is catching up with me - I look less like Natalia Vodianova and more like Deuce Bigalo everyday.

W00t W00t! :rochard:

What are all us Associates up to today? I am mildly knackered, had a heavy session in the gym last night doing leg and arm weights, and once home again was so tuckered I zonked out at eight and had to be woken for dinner! It's the longer of my two weights sessions anyway, 90mins at least to get through it all, but last night was a kicker as I have progressed and so was due to go up weights on most of my exercises. Anyway needless to say I had a severe case of the wobblies afterwards but am feeling not as bad as expected this morning. Just did a short swim anyway though, it was funny as it's really foggy here this morning and it was clearer looking towards the end of the pool underwater than it was out of the water! :blink:

Am hoping my Revolve order arrives today, it's well overdue, plus my Minkoff 3-Zip Rocker should be arriving soon too! :nuts:

The only thing I understood in this post was "Minkoff." Franksie, stop exercising and start flabbing - you make the rest of us look bad :weird:

Love the new thread name coco, I wonder how long they will let it stay up? I'm confused by the starting of the new thread already, I thought the old one was closed when we reached 5000 posts or maybe I have missed something?

I was thinking the same thing... that the word ass might be offensive in America? You think? Does anyone know? I'm pretty sure they say ass in kids tv here!! :P Ahhh Australians.... definitely classy... not brassy.

Franks how can you tell it is going to be closed?? I is confused?!

Huh? :girlwhack:

90 mins is my longest weights session, the other one (that I'm doing tonight) is around 60 minutes and much more civilised. It's not so bad if I've gone up on an exercise say the last session and at this one I'm on the same weights, but if I go up weights on a few in the same session it is a killer! :faint:

Woni roffle! :lol:

I have a day off finally, whoo! My Revolve order finally arrived, I have some beautiful heels, another dress, a shirt and a teeshirt. Yay! Unless I'm getting Old Timer's I do believe I'm missing a pair of jean shorts though......

My new dress and shoes! Belt is remarkably red and shoes are remarkably brown for what are supposedly tan items.. LOVING the shoes though, am about to snaffle a pair in black too, they're incredibly comfortable for heels and this might be a pair I'll actually wear!!! :nuts:

No class in this ass, lol....
fig30.gif

24o50fo.jpg
2urnfy8.jpg

Frankie fab new stuff! I'm really loving those shoes! But how did they mark those as tan though? :confused1: lol

Christmas tree shopping tonight!!!! What colour decorations should I go with?? My house is mostly white with silver hardware and shimmery ash green wallpaper on the feature walls... :shrugs: not sure the traditional gold and red would go together?

My new dress and shoes! Belt is remarkably red and shoes are remarkably brown for what are supposedly tan items.. LOVING the shoes though, am about to snaffle a pair in black too, they're incredibly comfortable for heels and this might be a pair I'll actually wear!!! :nuts:

No class in this ass, lol....
fig30.gif

24o50fo.jpg
2urnfy8.jpg

Great items Frankie!! Those are lovely shoes...definitely get the black one! What bag are you carrying here? It's the kind of brown I like!