tPF APP thread

1. I just tried it on my Xs Max and verified that there is no image button. Hmm...

frick&frack likes this.
  2. I will submit a ticket to the app provider, sorry for the inconvenience. My iPhone 8 Plus shows the image buttons just fine.

frick&frack likes this.
  3. Thank you!

Otherwise I like the larger format of the new app.

4. I just learned from support that the Xs Max bug will be fixed in the next version of the app. Unsure when it will become available, should be hopefully soon though!

lovlouisvuitton and frick&frack like this.
  5. Anything about the iPad app issue?

6. On which iPad is this issue occurring?

7. IPad4, 256GB, iOS 12.0

8. Good news. Thanks for following up.

myluvofbags and uhpharm01 like this.
  9. Good news as I am having the same issues, looking forward to the update.

frick&frack likes this.
  10. I see the forums. Subscribed and unread. What does timeline mean when using app?

11. Also, I’m unable to unfollow certain categories. I keep getting notifications for categories I’m not interested in. I keep swiping and pressing unfollow but it’s not working. :sad:

12. Hi guys
    It seems that the phone app is down, just get a blank page when I open it

13. You can try to restart the app to see if this resolves it. Nothing on our end indicates that it may be down. Try that!

pukasonqo likes this.
  14. Thanks, will give it a try!

15. Hi,

Everytime I key in the words, it’ll show the search results, but when I click on those results, it’ll only take me to the second page from last on that thread. Not going to that message as usual. And When I click at the arrow on top right to go back to the search, it takes me out of that thread completely. It’s been going on like this for at least 2 days already.

Please help!