tPF APP thread

1. I have the same issue... anyone can help us, please! :smile:

2. @Vlad do you have any advice for users whose app keeps crashing? It happens every few minutes to me. Thanks

3. I'm still crashing everyday as well..

Aoifs likes this.
  4. Is this on iOS?

5. No sir - Samsung Galaxy 8

6. I noticed that you can see when people were last on the app. Is this new? And can I turn the function off??

7. I’ve had same issue since app updated. I can’t see all sub folders. If I clear cache then exit and go back in they appear. Also I don’t get any notifications on app. Right now also not seeing recent photos posted which other members also experiencing and posted on another thread. Old version of app worked just fine. :sad:

8. Same here (iOS for me)

9. I can’t see pics as well. iOS for me too

10. Samsung. App downloaded from the Play store. For example I was using the app for 10 minutes and it crashed 4 times. I log the fault most of the time but it has been months. Thanks.
    Progress very slow on a fix. Do you also give feedback when requested when it happens?

11. I do. I send feedback most of the time. Thx
    Ps. Still happening every day.

Aoifs likes this.
  12. Same. So frustrating because it loses your place in a thread and goes to the last post.

13. Hi @Vlad do you have an update on the Samsung app issue? Many thanks!

14. Are anyone else’s notifications stuck in 2017?

I have uninstalled and reinstalled and am using the iPhone app.

IMG_6634.jpg

Marlee likes this.
  15. Here's mine today. One from today which when opened I'm told I have no authority to see it, the rest from January 11th.. also I get thrown off the app several times per day.

Ps: they only reappeared in the last few days, this feature had been completely empty for a long time.. Screenshot_20180327-162558.jpg

faith_ann and Aoifs like this.