tPF APP thread

I just updated having problems. Can’t find Gucci clubhouse at all. Can’t figure out how to start a new thread? There doesn’t seem to be an option.

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum

I don’t seem to be able to see the Louis Vuitton subforums in the new app. (ie Shopping, clubhouse, etc)

When I check some of the other designers, I see them there.

Me either. I’ve posted in feedback threads about it. I updated app yesterday and clubhouses and shopping not shown in app in Lv or Gucci for me (the 2 I use most)

Me either. I’ve posted in feedback threads about it. I updated app yesterday and clubhouses and shopping not shown in app in Lv or Gucci for me (the 2 I use most)

What phone are you using? I am on an iPhone 7 and see the sub forums where they are supposed to be.

I’m missing the top part. I just see announcement and stickies. No clubhouses or reference.

I’m on iPhone 6. Not sure if it’s 6s or something like that.

Very odd. I tried the app with my iPhone 6+ and it shows the subs correctly. Just to make sure, you are on the app with the new "blue" icon, not the gold version?

What you can try is to go to the Settings and then under Advanced Options, tap Clear Cache. See if that helps!

Reactions: snibor
Very odd. I tried the app with my iPhone 6+ and it shows the subs correctly. Just to make sure, you are on the app with the new "blue" icon, not the gold version?

What you can try is to go to the Settings and then under Advanced Options, tap Clear Cache. See if that helps!

Yeah!!!!!!! Clear Cache worked!!!! Thank you thank you! lol. How strange is that? I'm gonna guess the other poster with the same problem has the same phone as me.

Reactions: Vlad
Clear cache didn’t seem to work for me. The issue seems to be only on the designers I was Subscribed to before the update. Changing my subscriptions now doesn’t seem to change the issue. Hmmm

So I can see them on Gucci, BV, etc, buy not LV

IMG_7118.jpgIMG_7119.jpgIMG_7120.jpg

Clear cache didn’t seem to work for me. The issue seems to be only on the designers I was Subscribed to before the update. Changing my subscriptions now doesn’t seem to change the issue. Hmmm

So I can see them on Gucci, BV, etc, buy not LV

Try this:

Log out, then quit the app (double tap on home button, swipe up on the app) and restart it and log back in.

Reactions: Senbei