Tech TP2 - "Error Synchronizing" Message for Gmail

mielikki55

Nov 21, 2006
I have been happily using my HTC TP2 for awhile and all of a sudden, I'm getting an "error synchronizing" message when I try to sync my gmail. Has this happened to anyone else? Help!

Well this has happened on my blackberry before. I usually just log out and log back in and it works. A couple times, I've had to delete my gmail on my phone and set it up again though...

It happened to me. Enough to where I just gave up. Then, it started working again. I could never figure out if it was my phone or Google.

I gave up. I deleted my gmail and started over. It's sad how dependent I am on my TP2 these days. Especially since I gave up using my mini-agenda and started using the HTC calendar.

What browser do you use? I use Opera Mobile and it automatically wraps the text to the screen so all you need to do is scroll up as you continue to read.

As an fyi...I tried "Clear 'G-mail'" option and then re-syncing. G-mail has been working beautifully ever since. No more delete/add G-mail for me! But the calendar never got fixed. I ended up correcting my appointments manually.