TP19 or Cosmetic Pouch?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Which makeup bag should I get?

1. Monogram Cosmetic Pouch (small)

2. Monogram Toiletry Pouch 19

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I want to get a cosmetic bag this evening but can't decide which one.
    I have never done a poll but I trust my TPF peeps! lol
    Thank you! xoxo

2. Cosmetic all the way!

3. Monogram cosmetic pouch!!!!! I am getting one of these myself :graucho:

4. Thank you!! Does it hold enough? My only concern is it looks sort of small.

5. I have the TP19 and have used it daily for years -- also had the cosmetic pouch but sold it - I think TP19 holds more...

6. Already 4 cosmetic-0 tp lol
    It really is a cute lil thing. :biggrin:

7. I think it does hold almost double from the reviews I saw.
    I know the cosmetic is maybe more pleasing to the eye...but I am also drawn to the TP because it holds more. hmmmm

8. I love my cosmetic pouch! It's probably 7 years old or so and I use it every single day. It's the only items I use in every bag, every day. I have the Mono and it still looks beautiful! I love mine! If I could do it over again though, I would get a fun pop of color!! I use mine as a first aid kit actually because I don't carry makeup other than a lip gloss and powder compact. I put on full makeup each day, but don't reapply anything other than gloss and powder.

9. Cosmetic pouch :smile:

10. Hmmmm for makeup- cosmetic
    Case! For misc. things, tp! :smile:

11. I think it depends on how much you want to carry. I love the look of the cosmetic pouch but when I saw it in the store it was just to small for my needs. I ended up with a tp19 and I love it. Can defiantly hold a lot. I think you get more bang for your buck with the tp19. let us know what you deicide! good luck they are both lovely slg's.

12. I have PM and GM. PM can hold a lot!

13. I just got a cosmetic pouch last month and love it. I think it really depends on what you want to carry in it. I don't wear make up daily so use it as a catch all, however it's full so I'm thinking I need a tp 19 also (yes need, not want, lol) I've heard the tp 19 fits an ipad mini also so I think that it's shape makes it more versatile. But like you say the cosmetic pouch is very pleasing on the eye (sorry I haven't really helped, just added more confusion)!

14. Cosmetic Pouch for sure. It's so pretty and useful!

15. Hi there. I voted for the Cosmetic Pouch PM. I have it in DE and absolutely love it. I'm thinking of getting another.- it's so pretty and holds a lot for its size.

Good luck on your decision. ;)