ToyWatch @ Gilt!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Toywatch mens and womens today (right now) @ Gilt

I got one for $88 ! :yahoo:
    [​IMG]

Please do not ask for invites as this is not allowed.
    (There's a stickied post at the top of deals & steals with info on how to get invited through the Purse forum. )

2. really good deal!!! ive heard a lot of people have problems with toy watch though... (something about the band messing up..) is this true?

3. Just got 2. One for DH and one for me! Good deal!

4. I've had my white one for at least 6 months and wear it everyday, it's good as new! Maybe you ar referring to the transparent bands?

5. can't log in for some reason... froze on me...

6. Thanks for posting, I was able to get the purple rock candy watch for only $148!

7. #7 Jan 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2009
    nm

8. I like the bling bling watches but not in the color I wanted... really debating whether to buy it or not...

9. I got the one with the mother of pearl face for $150 including shipping :yahoo:

10. thanks got one for me and my cousin been wanting one forever and I missed the last sale a few weeks ago

11. Ok, I got the pink bling bling lol... Thanks!!! Oh the mother of pearl looks really nice!

12. Sorry but what is Gilt?

13. Thanks! picked up 2 bronze skull watches! awesome deal.

14. gilt.com
    see the stickied thread at the top of deals and steals for how to join.

15. if you guys google toywatches, these things have a lot of problems. i think they're adorable but even with the discount i don't think they're worth it. you might want to research before you buy :smile: