Toying with the idea of a 2.55 bag...

1. Hi there,
    I am thinking that my collection is not complete without this classic
    (:graucho: like my collection will ever be complete)
    I like big bags and carry alot of stuff but I am only 5'2" and around 110...I am thinking about the 227 (large?) or the 228 (jumbo?). This would be a day bag for me. with my lifestyle, I rarely am anywhere that I need an evening bag. Even when I go out to dinner, I carry a big bag. Some of you have seen my collection posted....what do you think would be a good size for me?
    thanks!

2. I would go w/ the 228 if you want a good everyday bag... JMO..

what color were you thinking about??

3. I think you are right on size. I am thinking about the black with the silver (it was gold last year but silver this year, right?) Japs, do you know what colors are available? I will be shocked if you don't!!;)

4. haha - I don't know about the jumbo - but I am finding out in the morning - all of this talk has gotten me excited... I'm sure they are coming out w/ the black, gold, and navy (I don't know about the other colors: copper, light silver, and dark silver) - I will confirm tomorrow and get back to you!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice