Toy LouLou vs. Envelope WOC

Which would you chose?

• Total voters
Hello this is my first time posting! I am wondering if you guys could help me in deciding which bag to add to my collection for my birthday! This is my current collection excuse that it isn't the best lighting as its the evening where I live! IMG_2436.jpeg

I am interested in purchasing my first Saint Laurent bag! The whole year (especially pre-COVID) I have been thinking about adding the envelope WOC as before COVID I was going out to a lot of bars and nightclubs. I bought my Gucci Dionysus last year for my birthday and although I love using this when I go out (especially for dinners) I do worry about the suede and feel the envelope WOC would be better suited for the bar environment. Now I am hesitant about purchasing it because of COVID who knows when we will be back in these sort of venues.

I recently have fallen in love with the nude toy Loulou and I think this would be a good replacement for my Clare V Emma bag (Brown bag on the right) which I have had for five years and love but unfortunately it has an oil stain on the back. I would primarily be using this bag for day-to-day errand running and causal during the day outings. Which do you think would be the best edition to my collection? Thanks for any helpful answers! Below are pictures of the two bags I am interested in!
cc584e11520cd758c16cf0639d92316b.jpg9403f6a8-32e7-4084-8c4a-8aeba9bc555e.jpeg

Hello this is my first time posting! I am wondering if you guys could help me in deciding which bag to add to my collection for my birthday! This is my current collection excuse that it isn't the best lighting as its the evening where I live! View attachment 4836635

I am interested in purchasing my first Saint Laurent bag! The whole year (especially pre-COVID) I have been thinking about adding the envelope WOC as before COVID I was going out to a lot of bars and nightclubs. I bought my Gucci Dionysus last year for my birthday and although I love using this when I go out (especially for dinners) I do worry about the suede and feel the envelope WOC would be better suited for the bar environment. Now I am hesitant about purchasing it because of COVID who knows when we will be back in these sort of venues.

I recently have fallen in love with the nude toy Loulou and I think this would be a good replacement for my Clare V Emma bag (Brown bag on the right) which I have had for five years and love but unfortunately it has an oil stain on the back. I would primarily be using this bag for day-to-day errand running and causal during the day outings. Which do you think would be the best edition to my collection? Thanks for any helpful answers! Below are pictures of the two bags I am interested in!
View attachment 4836648View attachment 4836649
If you're trying to replace your Clare V Emma bag, then i would say the Toy LouLou would be the most suitable replacement. It is closest in terms of colour, size and functionality to your current bag. It also has a slightly more casual vibe than the envelope bag. I personally love the look of the envelope bag more and i think it can dress up a really casual outfit or it can look sleek against a more dressed up/formal event. Colour transfer also won't be an issue.

Hello this is my first time posting! I am wondering if you guys could help me in deciding which bag to add to my collection for my birthday! This is my current collection excuse that it isn't the best lighting as its the evening where I live! View attachment 4836635

View attachment 4836648View attachment 4836649
I have the same dilemma! Did you end up choosing?

I voted for the toy Loulou because you don’t have any quilted bags in your collection and feel it is so much more versatile than the Envelope. That said, you do already have a few tan/beige/brown bags and only one black (which is casual) so how about a black toy Loulou? You can get a gold chain strap to dress it up for the bar.