Toy Loulou New Model?

I got a brand new toy Loulou bag from Selfridges and was surprised to get a bag with a non-adjustable strap. Does anyone know if this is the new model, a really old model, or a honest mistake? Should I return it and get it at another retailer? I’m someone who frequently declutters my bag collection and I don’t want potential buyers to think my bag is a fake because it looks different from the normal version.1F02C289-2B3C-4B0D-9957-2F726971FBA2.jpeg

Someone else posted the same question in the Loulou lovers thread. Their bag also had a simple fabric center divider instead of a slip pocket. It seems wrong to me...all the ones on the YSL website show an adjustable strap. Maybe worth exchanging or taking to an authenticator?

Reactions: za1234
Someone else posted the same question in the Loulou lovers thread. Their bag also had a simple fabric center divider instead of a slip pocket. It seems wrong to me...all the ones on the YSL website show an adjustable strap. Maybe worth exchanging or taking to an authenticator?

I’m not worried about authenticity since it’s directly from Selfridges. I reached out to them and they offered me 25% discount! Great customer service and I think it makes the bag worth keeping.

Hi, it's actually the new season model! My SA told me that all the new season ones don't come with an adjustable strap (he said it was there for the wristlet function but they removed it because no one really uses it as a wristlet) and the divider is removed too ):

Reactions: rachelspendsmoney
Hi, it's actually the new season model! My SA told me that all the new season ones don't come with an adjustable strap (he said it was there for the wristlet function but they removed it because no one really uses it as a wristlet) and the divider is removed too ):
Amazing! Thank you for letting me know. I wish they kept the strap adjustments while taking away the wristlet function. Plus the divider pocket could come in handy even if it’s not useful on a daily basis

Reactions: cainca
If the new Toy Lou Lou (even if name has changed to Mini now) no longer has an adjustable strap, is it going to be too small for someone who is 5'8 and 1/2 to wear cross body I assume? I live someplace with no YSL stores to go and see in person

If the new Toy Lou Lou (even if name has changed to Mini now) no longer has an adjustable strap, is it going to be too small for someone who is 5'8 and 1/2 to wear cross body I assume? I live someplace with no YSL stores to go and see in person
all ysl bags have super short straps. i'm 5'8 and the mini lou looks like a fannypack on me if i wear it crossbody.

OH NO!! Is that the same for the original YSL Toy Lou Lou?
Kind of? I've never tried it on, but it's a common thing with ysl bags, people have noted that the medium loulou strap is shorter than the small loulou, which makes it difficult to wear. The model in the link below is where my mini lou sits like when I wear it cross body.

I’m not worried about authenticity since it’s directly from Selfridges. I reached out to them and they offered me 25% discount! Great customer service and I think it makes the bag worth keeping.

I received a fake Gucci from Selfridges. It was clearly fraud in their packing dept. Just saying don’t assume things are genuine because they’ve come from a retailer. They’re only as honest as the staff they employ.