Toy LouLou keep or let go?

Should I let the toy LouLou go?

• yes

Votes: 13 65.0%
  • no

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So for me I just don't like things sitting in my closet. Not only are they not being used, but not having the funds for something else that I might enjoy more bothers me as well. I end using the Alma bb more for a few reasons--I like having the option of hand held vs crossbody and it gives me more space. So it isn't a struggle to get my items in or out. I guess the biggest problem for me is sunglasses--I just need to have them with me. The toy loulou is so pretty--so that where the struggle lies for me. I wish it was just a little bit bigger. I am giving myself some time though to think it over--and this thread really helped me! I don't want to regret selling--I have regretted a few sales in the past so that is why I struggle with each one now.

I totally hear you….I’m exactly the same way with things sitting in my closet. I’m definitely not a collector - everything has to serve a purpose! And for sure sunglasses won’t work in the toy.

Tough decision, right?! Likewise I’ve regretted being too “sell-happy” in the past. Good luck and keep us posted!

Wanted to thank everyone! Tough decision but I’ve decided to let it go. I find the divider to be annoying—really makes the small space even smaller. I got a good offer and there other things I do want and would use. Beautiful bag but not useful for me!

Reactions: mooLV
Wanted to thank everyone! Tough decision but I’ve decided to let it go. I find the divider to be annoying—really makes the small space even smaller. I got a good offer and there other things I do want and would use. Beautiful bag but not useful for me!
You made the right choice. I sold mine a long time ago and never regretted it. I thought it was quite pricey for the size when I bought it before all of the price increases! Funny thing is mine wasn’t too small for my daily essentials and I still didn’t use it often. Sometimes it’s hard to let go because other people rave about a bag, but ultimately only you know what works for you!

Reactions: jill39