Toy Lou Lou

alyssamay_xx

Oct 26, 2020
For those who have a toy Lou Lou , is it practical as an everyday bag?
I’m considering buying it to use as an everyday bag but I need your opinions!

I’m currently using my Chanel m/l classic flap as an everyday bag and I don’t want to ruin it by using it every single day

would a toy Lou Lou be a good everyday bag?

micahanne

Sep 15, 2015
I have the toy one. It depends on how much you carry. It’s too small for my everyday essentials (ie phone, keys, hand sani etc) but I carry a lot too. But I think it’s doable

Reactions: alyssamay_xx

SushiLover

Aug 29, 2015
It is a good every day bag for errands IMO. Meaning, a quick grab and go for my minimal necessities.
If I am out all day and I want to carry a bit more (water, phone charger, more toiletries, etc) then you may want to go for a bag closer to the size of the small lou lou or larger.
Love the toy though because I can take it from day to night (remove the strap and it is a clutch)

foxgal

O.G.
Jul 22, 2010
Canada
mobsworldtravel.blogspot.ca
I’ve been using the toy as an everyday bag for over a year and it’s great! I carry reader eyeglasses, hand sani, lip balm, straw, swiss army tool, phone, mask, and cash/cards all go in the slots so I don’t need a wallet.

Oct 2, 2017
I use it for running errands in the day and going out at night. It can fit my phone, wallet, lip balm, hair brush, kleenex and sun glasses if I take them out of the case. I need more stuff for work and travelling so then I take a bigger bag.