Town or Velo

Pitsrule

Apr 3, 2014
Hi everyone. I'm looking for a versatile cross body bag and have narrowed it down to the town or velo. I'm a mom of a one year old so would need the bag to hold a few of my items plus my daughter's. I'm 5'2, would the velo be too big for me? Which bag would you recommend between these two?

Thanks!

I have a one year old and if you carry as much as I do (3-4 diapers, bottle, milk powder case, extra clothes, baby wipes, baby snacks, small toy, baby cardigan, bib, and food) neither will be enough, esp if you still plan to put your own things in it. I have a velo and I can't use it as mommy bag. I know this is a bal forum but if anyone does not mind me saying I find PS1 medium to be a better cross-body choice for all these things. I'm sure the large size would be even perfect and it's very light too.

I've owned both a Town & Velo. I liked them both equally. The Town holds more than you think it will, while not huge it's roomy. Depends how much you'll carry. I never filled the Velo even when I was carrying quiet a bit. In your case I'd opt for the Town!

I wanted the Velo until I tried the Town on. I thought if I took the strap off the Town it could be a better transitional day>night bag on my arm.
I'm also 5'2" - both are fine on me IMO.