Tous bags, have anyone seem them?

they have a store here in Toronto - I almost got a Tous leather bag with bear imprints on them.. but I was on Lent and I had to give up buying bags for 40 days.... hardest thing ever!
When I went back it was going :sad:

I live in Mexico and TOUS is a big status item down here. The rich and the beautiful carry TOUS. There is a great TOUS shop in Cancun. Jewelry and all sorts of accessories. I personally have never liked the handbags, but the jewelry is lovely. I have a TOUS umbrella too.

We have one in TO. I am not crazy for their bags but I agree their jewely is great! I love the child pendants.

In Spain I think they are probably the best selling brand,I own five of them,three in leather and two fabric ones and find them extremely well made and beautiful.Their jewellery is TDF and there are plenty of pieces with no logo in sight for those who don't like logos of find the Tous one (a bear) a bit childish. The price range both in bags and jewellery is quite big so there is something for every economy.
Joined the forum recently from Spain and I'm loving it, I now know that I'm not alone

I live in Mexico and TOUS is a big status item down here. The rich and the beautiful carry TOUS. There is a great TOUS shop in Cancun. Jewelry and all sorts of accessories. I personally have never liked the handbags, but the jewelry is lovely. I have a TOUS umbrella too.

I am in Santiago, Chile, and just like you said: The rich and the beautiful carry TOUS!

Their bags are very well made, flawless and fabulous! I especially like the leather ones. However, they do fall on the "heavy side" I guess.

*bump*

Does anyone know any online vendors that sell Tous? I picked up a Tous bag during my trip to spain and regret not getting more. I bought the line made from nylon?? not the canvas or leather ones. It sort of reminds me of lesportsac but personally lesportsac is so done and faked here...that's why I bought Tous. Your help is appreciated!

well here is Spain, you find tous everywhere. even there are a lot of fakes ( I think here the most faked ones are tous and carolina herrera). I dont like the designs, but the worst is that you see everybody with them ( mixing real ones and fakes)

*bump*

Does anyone know any online vendors that sell Tous? I picked up a Tous bag during my trip to spain and regret not getting more. I bought the line made from nylon?? not the canvas or leather ones. It sort of reminds me of lesportsac but personally lesportsac is so done and faked here...that's why I bought Tous. Your help is appreciated!

If you are in the US, then I think you can buy them on tous.com.

I personally feel Tous bags are very well-made, but I have never bought any of their bags because they are too popular here in Santiago, Chile. I don't like to go out and see lots of people carrying the same bag as mine.

I love TOUS! I discovered them on one of my trips to Espana and was hooked. I didn't buy any bags, but I have a bunch of jewelry. BTW - they just opened up a boutique in Atlanta in the swankiest mall in town.

The Tous bags are great - the canvas and leather ones remind me of the LVs, but the pattern is usually little teddy bears. Atlanta has two or three stores now and its great because they are different, cute and not horribly expensive. The jewelry is fabulous, too. They also have some great executive looking bags - briefcases and laptop bags, plus great luggage.

there is a tous store in every mall and everyone is carrying them (I don´t like seeing anyone carrying the same bag but that has never happened to me) I just have one bag but i love it and i can match it with almost any outfit, i receive tons of compliments.

here's one photo of my tous handbag (or backpack?) nex tto my beloved LV mussette

I purchased my Tous bag and matching umbrella (which I haven't photographed) from Barcelona Airport last year and love it. They are fabulous bags.

Attachments

• Handbags 001 copy.jpg
    Handbags 001 copy.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 1,117
Last edited: