Tournelle pm and mm information help

Alyciastone

Mar 29, 2017
Hello everyone!

I have done my reseach and it is just not enough. I am very curious and interested in the Tournelle pm and the Tournelle MM. I want to know all the dimensions, since this tapers. I also want to know the width and lengt of the strap. The pm width on the website says 5.9". Is this on the entire bag? Top or just bottom? When I called lv cs, they told me the mm size's eidth is 5". So the width and of the mm is narrower than than pm? The bag looks so gorgeous!

I would venture to say that the (pm) 5.9" is the width of the bag (front to back). One way to tell the width of the strap is if you have a mono bag yourself. Just look at the photos and measure the mono pattern you have on a bag. I'm sure the print is all the same size. As for length, that may be trickier to measure guesstimating from the photos in the other thread I posted. Perhaps you can count how many logos there are half way then times it by two. Just an idea. Or, perhaps you can call a boutique. GL.

I would venture to say that the (pm) 5.9" is the width of the bag (front to back). One way to tell the width of the strap is if you have a mono bag yourself. Just look at the photos and measure the mono pattern you have on a bag. I'm sure the print is all the same size. As for length, that may be trickier to measure guesstimating from the photos in the other thread I posted. Perhaps you can count how many logos there are half way then times it by two. Just an idea. Or, perhaps you can call a boutique. GL.

I did that and my estimates were far off. They just updated the Tournelle mm pic on their website, but still no dimensions on bag and strap. I have time to decide. But I would prefer to know more sooner. Thanks!

The French LV website has the Mm dimensions in cm: 45x28x15cm.
I've noticed the LV website can be goofy, some colors/materials have the dimensions some don't (on various bags and wallets).

I have the same dilemma... I have recently went in to buy the Victorine wallet for my pochette metis. Then, I came across this gorgeous Tournelle pm in Noir. I really want it but can't decide between this one and the Kensington. Could you please help me, I took some photos of the Tournelle pm bag

Hello everyone!

I have done my reseach and it is just not enough. I am very curious and interested in the Tournelle pm and the Tournelle MM. I want to know all the dimensions, since this tapers. I also want to know the width and lengt of the strap. The pm width on the website says 5.9". Is this on the entire bag? Top or just bottom? When I called lv cs, they told me the mm size's eidth is 5". So the width and of the mm is narrower than than pm? The bag looks so gorgeous!

Have you gone in and looked at it? I wasn't sold on it by the pictures, but I ended up buying it after trying it on in the store. I absolutely LOVE it. Unfortunately for it, I just bought the new DA Tahittiennes NF and now I'm wearing that first since it's spring [emoji23]