Tourneau Private sale (watches)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. SOIFFER•HASKIN
    Cordially invites you to
    a private sale of
    soifferhaskin.com/images/logos/tourneau.gif

Famous Brand Name
    Watches*
    (New and Pre-Owned)
    Also a selection of
    Fine Jewelry
    50% to 70% Off Retail Prices
    Saturday, Feb. 7th through Thursday, Feb. 12th
    9:00am to 6:30pm Daily

To be held at:
    Soiffer Haskin
    317 West 33rd Street, NYC
    (Just west of Penn Station, between 8th and 9th Avenues)
    Must have Photo ID to enter Building
    Credit Cards Only
    (American Express, Visa or MasterCard)
    All Sales Final.
    Strollers not allowed. No children under 12 will be admitted.
    * Excludes Rolex and Patek Philippe​
    For more information, call (718) 747-1656,
    Monday through Friday: 9:00am to 5:00pm.
    Soiffer Haskin, 1133 Westchester Avenue, Suite N136, White Plains, NY 10604
    www.soifferhaskin.com<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

2. OH already?! I know they usually have one in September. I went to one last year so get there early! The line is ridiculous

3. Has anyone been to this? I'm curious about the selection.

4. Line was long Saturday morning - many of the watches were unsold watches from the September sale. We got in ~15 min after the open and saw a good selection of Cartiers [sorry didn't really look at the other brands but they had the usual incl Zenith, JLC, ISO etc]. Most watches were 50% off, Tourneau brand was 70% off.

If you buy from the sale, be sure to check your watch before buying since these are mostly displays and will have some scratches on there.

They tend to restock so call the Soiffer Haskin number to find out.

Good luck!

5. I've waited in line for more than an hour to get in and then it was a nightmare dealing with the displays because people were really packed in.

6. any updates on whether or not there is still a line now? i'd hate to waste my lunch hour waiting and not be able to get in, then have to come back to the office. thanks.

7. oh how i wish i would be in nyc.

8. Were Cartiers 50% off?

9. As I recall Cartiers were 50 percent off.

They have great deals on pre-owned watches-got a pre-owned men's Tag Aquaracer 2000 for $680 (recently saw the same one new at the Tag outlet for $1000+). They provide a 1 year limited warranty on pre-owned.

Our sales rep told us that they do not restock throughout the sale, but maybe that's just for pre-owned.