TOUGHS ON THIS PYTHON CLASSIC

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi every one, just bought this baby in vestiaire Collective and found it georgous. Just one detail bother me: in the Front of the bag on the right we see like the inner structure of the bag. Would you keep the bag or not ? Il like it so much but si you think it is ok ?

Attached Files:

angersauce and Croker like this.
  2. I would keep it. Or you could email celine customer service and ask if the bag could look like that after a while without it being a faulty product or not.

3. Thanks a lot for answering, May be will email Celine but i am afraid they say that they can’t Answer because it’s a second hand bag...

4. You dont need to state in the first email that its second hand, just state in the email you have a Celine bag that looks like this and attach a picture.

5. You’re right, thanks !

6. Few more photos !!

Attached Files:

7. This bag is beautiful. Let us know how it turns out w/customer service.

maire likes this.
  8. Hi girls, i finaly décided not to email celine. I’m ok with the bag and i really love it ! I saw others classic python on vestiaire Collective that have same probleme (if we consider that it is one pb ) so i believe that it happens some times with python ? However girls, i am still curious about your opinion on it !

Attached Files:

Gurke and doni like this.