Touching story of Hubby, part 2.

kenix_02

O.G.
Aug 25, 2007
Hello my fellow Hermes fans,

Some of you may remember my story about my husband's search for my first Birkin back in March of this year. It was the one where he was on a business trip and made plenty of trips between the three boutiques to get me my Etoupe Birkin.

Well, fast forward to now: )

Yesterday, he surprised me with the best birthday gift ever. He stopped by our local Hermes boutique hoping to find a belt or a clutch for me. We've been there every weekend hoping to get my Iris Birkin, every time a disappointment. So, when he was at Hermes yesterday he was not expecting anything much. As he walked in our SA saw him and greeted him with a hello and a smile. She was busy helping another client so he waited patiently and browsed the store. When she was finished she walked up to him and asked him what can she help him with. He told her, "Well tomorrow is N's birthday. I know you don't have the bag she wants, I was hoping to get her a nice clutch or a belt." SA hesitated a bit, and said "Well, I was meaning to call N to let her know that Hermes has discontinued making Iris. So, maybe she should cross it off her list and choose a different color." Then she told him to wait a few minutes....

She went into the backroom, came out and asked him "Are you ready?" Hubby was confused and said "yes, I am" LOL.

She took him into the backroom and showed him two Birkins they just received. One is a 30 bi-color Pink with PHW and the other is a dark Chocolate 35 Togo with Gold Hardware. Knowing my taste, he picked the Chocolate!!!

I'm am beyond happy and excited. So, two Birkin acquisitions in one year all due to the effort of Hubby. I don't think I can ask for a better guy!

Pics to come! Thanks for letting me share my story : )

Hello my fellow Hermes fans,

Some of you may remember my story about my husband's search for my first Birkin back in March of this year. It was the one where he was on a business trip and made plenty of trips between the three boutiques to get me my Etoupe Birkin.

Well, fast forward to now: )

Yesterday, he surprised me with the best birthday gift ever. He stopped by our local Hermes boutique hoping to find a belt or a clutch for me. We've been there every weekend hoping to get my Iris Birkin, every time a disappointment. So, when he was at Hermes yesterday he was not expecting anything much. As he walked in our SA saw him and greeted him with a hello and a smile. She was busy helping another client so he waited patiently and browsed the store. When she was finished she walked up to him and asked him what can she help him with. He told her, "Well tomorrow is N's birthday. I know you don't have the bag she wants, I was hoping to get her a nice clutch or a belt." SA hesitated a bit, and said "Well, I was meaning to call N to let her know that Hermes has discontinued making Iris. So, maybe she should cross it off her list and choose a different color." Then she told him to wait a few minutes....

She went into the backroom, came out and asked him "Are you ready?" Hubby was confused and said "yes, I am" LOL.

She took him into the backroom and showed him two Birkins they just received. One is a 30 bi-color Pink with PHW and the other is a dark Chocolate 35 Togo with Gold Hardware. Knowing my taste, he picked the Chocolate!!!

I'm am beyond happy and excited. So, two Birkin acquisitions in one year all due to the effort of Hubby. I don't think I can ask for a better guy!

Pics to come! Thanks for letting me share my story : )

Pics of Yummy Dark Chocolate : )

Attachments

• birkin.JPG
    birkin.JPG
    523.7 KB · Views: 1,251
  • birkin2.JPG
    birkin2.JPG
    225.6 KB · Views: 1,144