Touched by an Angel....Lindsey from SH!

bubblesung

pink ninja
Nov 22, 2006
yay so i've FINALLY placed an order by calling the SH outlet and having the wonderful Lindsey help me! Now I know why everyone loves her so! She was so extremely helpful! I wanted her to check out like 6 bag styles for Inferno and Paradiso and it was so easy to go through.

She found me my perfect Inferno Bambino and Paradiso Bambino along with a Paradiso Gioco..now that one didn't have my ideal placement since I wanted the girl with the yellow monkey on front, but it was next to super popular Mr. Sushi Boy lolz and that's all gone. So hopefully I love my gioco! I'm not TOO picky with that print since its all so nice!

Oh I'm excited now! I also wanted to buy a Camo Black Caramella or Bambino but they're sold out! =( hopefully the Seattle outlets will have it! But I'll buy that later...
5 bags coming to my mailbox (2 bought elsewhere)...

Man seems like I always buy bags around midterms/finals week.

Attachments

• inferno_brushing.jpg
    inferno_brushing.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 49
  • inferno_rabbiticecream.jpg
    inferno_rabbiticecream.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 34
  • paradiso_rainbowbirds.jpg
    paradiso_rainbowbirds.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 194
  • paradiso_yellowmonkey.jpg
    paradiso_yellowmonkey.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 195
Lindsey is awesome, and Diane, too! They've both helped me find exactly the placement I wanted on 5 different bags, and I've been thrilled with all of them. I wish I had known about the SH outlet sooner, and that they were so good at picking placement, because I would have saved myself a bunch of money on ebay!

aww man...so no outlets have camo then huh? i waited too long! n i could've gotten a camo angioletto for $70 yesterday but i had to be good n not go online while i studied -.-

If Hawaii's got original prints now, I wonder if they'll start getting camo in... :confused1:

In regards to you always buying bags around midterms or finals, some people eat when stressed, others buy bags. ;) I'm under a bit of pressure here myself and I caught myself poking around online for tokidoki apparel.

If Hawaii's got original prints now, I wonder if they'll start getting camo in... :confused1:

In regards to you always buying bags around midterms or finals, some people eat when stressed, others buy bags. ;) I'm under a bit of pressure here myself and I caught myself poking around online for tokidoki apparel.

We've had the OP bags here for a looooooooong time, though. Playground and Camo sold out a long time ago at our outlet, yet we still have OP left.