touche eclat ~ YSL affordable alternative

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am in love with my wand. Its the only thing I use. Touche eclat, mascara, and lip gloss or stain.

Any affordable alternatives out there? Drug store options?

2. I'd like to know this too. I just haven't been able to convince myself to spend the $40.

3. ^ Kansashalo I highly recommend it especially for women of color and I can tell you like a natural look like I Do if you can afford it it is worth the splurge. I just can't spend that kind of money right now :sad:

Anyone have ideas?

4. ^ Kansashalo I highly recommend it especially for women of color and I can tell you like a natural look like I Do if you can afford it it is worth the splurge. I just can't spend that kind of money right now :sad:

Anyone have ideas?

5. oh id like to know what people say..I love touche eclat use it almost daily! Its an essential to me.

6. #7 Jan 14, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2009
    T^^Thanks PrettyinPink,

that was great, the suggestions seem to be
    1. Boots No.7 (radiant glow) sold at Target for $12.99
    2. Maybelline Age Rewind Perfector
    3. Sephora Light Stroke

I use it not just as an under eye concealer but all over to create and even tone and even on my lips when trying to acheive a natural lip color. If anyone has used any of the above please comment on which would be the best "all purpose" product.

I'm going to do another search too but I trust you ladies the most!

7. I don't use drug store products, but I do use the Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen.

I think it is way better than Touche eclat because it is creamier and gives nicer coverage.

The price is lower than Touche eclat, so you should give Dior a try! It is only $33 instead of $40.

Hope that helps! :yes: