touche eclat ~ YSL affordable alternative

intheevent

D. IT IS WRITTEN
Nov 4, 2006
Chicago
I am in love with my wand. Its the only thing I use. Touche eclat, mascara, and lip gloss or stain.

Any affordable alternatives out there? Drug store options?

intheevent

D. IT IS WRITTEN
Nov 4, 2006
Chicago
^ Kansashalo I highly recommend it especially for women of color and I can tell you like a natural look like I Do if you can afford it it is worth the splurge. I just can't spend that kind of money right now :sad:

Anyone have ideas?

intheevent

D. IT IS WRITTEN
Nov 4, 2006
Chicago
^ Kansashalo I highly recommend it especially for women of color and I can tell you like a natural look like I Do if you can afford it it is worth the splurge. I just can't spend that kind of money right now :sad:

Anyone have ideas?

intheevent

D. IT IS WRITTEN
Nov 4, 2006
Chicago
T^^Thanks PrettyinPink,

that was great, the suggestions seem to be
1. Boots No.7 (radiant glow) sold at Target for $12.99
2. Maybelline Age Rewind Perfector
3. Sephora Light Stroke

I use it not just as an under eye concealer but all over to create and even tone and even on my lips when trying to acheive a natural lip color. If anyone has used any of the above please comment on which would be the best "all purpose" product.

I'm going to do another search too but I trust you ladies the most!

Last edited:

socaltrojan

Cupcake Lover <3
O.G.
Aug 12, 2006
I am in love with my wand. Its the only thing I use. Touche eclat, mascara, and lip gloss or stain.

Any affordable alternatives out there? Drug store options?
I don't use drug store products, but I do use the Dior Skinflash Radiance Booster Pen.

I think it is way better than Touche eclat because it is creamier and gives nicer coverage.

The price is lower than Touche eclat, so you should give Dior a try! It is only $33 instead of $40.

Hope that helps! :yes: