Totsy ~ Great Membership Only Shopping Site For Moms/Kids* No Invitation Required!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. http://www.totsy.com/login

I have my first grandson due in January, and I'm sure that I will be a regular customer. I also signed up without an invitation! :biggrin:

2. TFP! I just joined too. Congrats! DS #2 was born on 1/7. A capricorn yes...stubborn little one lol.

3. I love this site sneezz, and will be ordering tonight as soon as Jollybaby and Elegantbaby open. And yes..capricorns are stubborn! I ought to know considering I am one! LOL! Congrats on the little one! :biggrin:

4. Thanks Bagachondriac, it's always exciting to have a new addition in the family. You must be ecstatic since this is your first grand baby. I'm sure you will dress him/her in the cutest outfits and buy lots of toys!

Haha you're a Capricorn too eh? I know so many, two of whom have the same birthday..they get along so well!

I noticed they don't exactly say when the upcoming sales open, only in hours. They should fix that. Idk if it's a good thing that I signed up. I spend enough $ on those other sample sites as it is!

5. Wow! Just checked the Chinese astrology birth chart, which I like better than Western astrology, and your DS is an ox like myself!! Just for fun, check this out! http://www.chinavoc.com/zodiac/ox/child.asp

I've been over my handbag addiction for a while now, and I miss having packages delivered to my door almost weekly! LOL! Thank goodness my credit cards are almost paid off as I have already been compiling a list of ALL the cute baby and toddler things that I want to buy for him!

You're right about them not listing the time. They should also give us a sneak preview of what will be up for sale! Perhaps we should email them a suggestion or two!:graucho:

6. Omg. What a coincidence! Now funds for your old handbag addiction can be used to shower your little grandson! I know I do that! I just got DS #2 a cow costume for Halloween as it seems fitting lol.

I am seeing some of those characteristics as he begins to show his personality. He is real serious looking. DH's best bud's 5 yr old son said "he looks mean" lol.

7. I am tempting to place an order from Totsy. The stuff is cute. Anyone has ordered from there before?

8. #8 Sep 19, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2010
    Not yet, however I will have after tonight! I've been perusing their site now for a couple of months and have let some fantastic sales pass me by because I wanted to know the sex of my grandchild first! Now that I know it's a boy, I'm on a mission!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:graucho:

sneez..My DH is forever telling me to stop looking so mean when I am only in "deep thought"!! Guess I'm going to have to stop thinking so that I don't walk around with a scowl on my face! An OX is a very serious person.....WITH A VERY SERIOUS TEMPER! LOL!

9. thanks for the site, miss you great deal bagachondriac and I am kinda over my handbag addication too, the last bag I purchase was a RM Nikki in wine and that was last Oct.

don't have any babies, my ds is my youngest at 10, but my brother has 7 children and this site will come in handy