Totem Speedy

lolasmom

O.G.
Feb 11, 2007
I saw some photos of this cutie and reserved one in Magenta. But I need to know if I'm too old to carry it. The over 50 crowd doesn't want to look silly. I did buy the Ramage speedy and loved it. I used the bag all summer. But I just don't want to make a mistake with the Totem. Honest opinions needed. Please. 😘

You are absolutely not too old. I hope you get it and enjoy it like the Ramages. I think it is a great bag for the fall and winter.

If you have not seen it in person, you will be surprised at how much nicer the entire collection looks. The colored leather with the matching stitching is beautiful.

When I saw the pictures, I was concerned it was youthful. When I saw the collection in person, it did not even cross my mind.

Last edited:
Im thinking about getting this bag too... theres something about it... a cool vibe on a classic bag that makes it special.... i am 34 and ive NEVER been in love with the mono print but this bag just makes me want it more everytime i look at it.

I am on the fence too as it could almost look garish if not on the right person- I opted for the pochette as I think I can pull off a small piece but the NF & Speedy are still tempting me- hope to see your selection soon :smile: