Tote

jcoop

O.G.
May 22, 2008
I'm looking at this tote--the in first pic.
Has anyone seen it in real life? Looking for a tote other than the cerf or the gst. This one is caviar and I believe pretty large.
Like the look of the 2nd one as well. But, it has the suede type finish and I'm unsure of it's durability.
Open to thoughts!

Last edited:

Sorry, having trouble getting the pics on here!

I tried the first one on today (but ended up getting gst instead). Only thing I don't love is its flat texture but that's just personal preference. It's pretty large and I love the longer straps which is my only complaint with the gst. Let me know if you have more specific questions and I can try to remember answers:smile:

I tried the first one on today. It is very nice. I just got my cerf tote in January so I was not moved to buy it, but if I hadn't, it would be top of my list!

Neiman Marcus has the first one. Haven't seen the second in person (I think Hirshleifers has it though). I can say that I have the XL Boy in the same goatskin and it is very durable so I wouldn't worry about durability at all.

I love the second one too! I have three boutiques near me and I haven't seen it in any of them...
I always seem to pick the bags that are nowhere to be found! lol I just happen to see that tote on another thread and I absolutely love it!!! And of course now that I can't find it I want it even more. lol

Neiman Marcus has the first one. Haven't seen the second in person (I think Hirshleifers has it though). I can say that I have the XL Boy in the same goatskin and it is very durable so I wouldn't worry about durability at all.
Does Hirshleifers ship to the states??? I believe the bag is from Fall 2013 or Cruise 2013/14.